Windows 10: How to auto-detect and auto-adjust max.resolution?

Discus and support How to auto-detect and auto-adjust max.resolution? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Assume I boot Win10 from an USB flash drive on various computers. The max possible resolution differs from computer to computer. I could always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by pstein, Mar 9, 2017.

1. pstein Win User

How to auto-detect and auto-adjust max.resolution?

Assume I boot Win10 from an USB flash drive on various computers.

The max possible resolution differs from computer to computer.

I could always manually fiddle through the menus and set the current max.possible resolution manually.
    But this is uncomfortable.

Is there a utility or cmdline command which searches automatically for the max possible resolution and set it up accordingly?

Peter

:)

pstein, Mar 9, 2017
  2. brahmesh1 Win User

How to connect Lumia 520 to Zune

may i know after the cell is auto-detected..how to auto install the drivers ??

brahmesh1, Mar 9, 2017
  3. AMD will not update driver AMD E-300 APU processor with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics, 1300 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

Hi Have you tried the AMD auto-detect. Also you may have to update the chipset driver first. It's always best to go to your manufacture to update your drivers.

Here's link to auto -detect. Let me know how things o for you!

AMD Driver Autodetect

garybear89, Mar 9, 2017
  4. batlhilz Win User

theres a thing called EDID that should do it for you without any extra tools or command lines. its basic stuff for all the analog or digital video signals between pc and monitor.

things like bad / wrong cable can do the issues easily.

Extended Display Identification Data - Wikipedia

batlhilz, Mar 12, 2017
Thema:

1. How to auto-detect and auto-adjust max.resolution? - Similar Threads - auto detect auto

2. RDP windows resolution can't auto-adjust monitor screen resolution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP windows resolution can't auto-adjust monitor screen resolution.: Hi,I'm using RDP to connect to my own Hyper-V Virtual Machine. and I have 2nd monitor which is bigger 27inch, don't know how to look the resolution. Issue is when I connect to my RDP, the windows display resolution cannot auto adjust according to the monitor size. I was...
  3. RDP windows resolution can't auto-adjust monitor screen resolution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP windows resolution can't auto-adjust monitor screen resolution.: Hi,I'm using RDP to connect to my own Hyper-V Virtual Machine. and I have 2nd monitor which is bigger 27inch, don't know how to look the resolution. Issue is when I connect to my RDP, the windows display resolution cannot auto adjust according to the monitor size. I was...
  4. Auto Adjust Resolution When Connecting External Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Adjust Resolution When Connecting External Monitor: Hi,So whenever i plug in my external monitor, the screen does not auto adjust resolution, maintains the same resolution as the laptop's first screen and I have to manually set it, I believe there is a way to have the monitor automatically adjust to the external monitor...
  5. Auto Adjust Resolution When Connecting External Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Adjust Resolution When Connecting External Monitor: Hi,So whenever i plug in my external monitor, the screen does not auto adjust resolution, maintains the same resolution as the laptop's first screen and I have to manually set it, I believe there is a way to have the monitor automatically adjust to the external monitor...
  6. Windows Auto Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Auto Resolution: For some Background: I'm currently working on a Information display on windows 10 using a TV and a connected computer. I am using the NDI studio monitor software as a video source to play on the TV full screen. My issue is when the tv is turned off for the night, Windows...
  7. Microphone auto adjust!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone auto adjust!!!: Who came up with the ridiculous idea to auto adjust the microphone?? With so many things half baked and broken in windows 10, is it MS's mission to break everything else as well?? With one of the worst customer ratings in the world, one would think that you lot might want to...
  8. Adjust to Auto Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust to Auto Brightness: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using your Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 2004 OS Build 19041.508 on My Laptop. I wan to keep keep Auto Brightness or Adaptive Brightness for My Laptop. How do i do that. Means My Laptop should Automatically adjust to the...
  9. Auto microphone adjust to max

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto microphone adjust to max: I'm having this problem which whenever i open any game, my mic automatically boost it to 100. I'm using a blue yeti and it frustrates me so much that i have to adjust manually to 0. I have searched a lot of solution and it didn't work. For example: Dota 2 whenever the game...
  10. Microphone Auto Adjust

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Auto Adjust: On Windows 10, microphone keeps automatically adjusting. Anything to help? I have no idea what is wrong, so just reply if you need more info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-auto-adjust/57afd8d5-bacf-46c5-b09b-61a0492c2668