Windows 10: How to auto log on as admin?

Discus and support How to auto log on as admin? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have 2 accounts- one is admin , other is mine. Because I have problem with admins right, I wanna auto log on as admin when turning on pc. How to do... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by johnnybgood, Aug 13, 2015.

1. How to auto log on as admin?

I have 2 accounts- one is admin , other is mine. Because I have problem with admins right, I wanna auto log on as admin when turning on pc. How to do it?

:)

johnnybgood, Aug 13, 2015
  2. e045006 Win User

how to log on as administrator in Windows 10

Based on the discussion, it looks like there may not be an answer to this, but I'll try again anyway. My question is how to log on as an administrator so that I can delete a program file, in this case McAfee, which is giving me a never-ending popup message
    telling me that my 30-day free trial period has ended.

Back in the good old days of Windows 7, the first screen that came up would have icons for each of my family members and also an icon for administrator. It was so easy....

In Windows 10, it appears that I am considered the administrator but when I try to delete McAfee from the program files folder, I get an error message saying administrative rights are required.

How does one log in as administrator in Windows 10? I have a vague memory of setting up the administrator log in when I first bought my PC.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

e045006, Aug 13, 2015
  3. e045006 Win User
    how to log on as administrator in Windows 10

Thank you! I can't believe this was so easy, and how responses to my prior questions were off the mark. Maybe I didn't ask correctly.

e045006, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to auto log on as admin?

Brink, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Thank you. They made every new OS less user friendly. What are the doing...

6. I dont have winlogon folder in Windows NT etc... but I created one and add string so I will try

Also when I m logged as admin I cant change anything in netplwiz How to auto log on as admin? o_O

7. Ok I done it:
    -netplwiz
    -check box use account passwords.....
    -go to properties on my other account and set them as administrator
    -when I restarted it logged me in as admin

johnnybgood, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to auto log on as admin?

1. How to auto log on as admin? - Similar Threads - auto log admin

2. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto log off: Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-log-off/c9b18ce7-0398-44c2-be81-2346ffca6320
  3. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto log off: Is there any way to auto log off most recent logged on account, so i dont have to do it manually in task manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-log-off/c9b18ce7-0398-44c2-be81-2346ffca6320
  4. Auto log off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Auto log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Auto log in: Windows 10 pro 64 machine. Auto log on enabled and works when starting up after a shutdown. However, when switching to a user with no password required, and then switching back to original user, the login screen pops up and the password must be entered to complete the switch....
  6. Logged in as admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logged in as admin: I activated the admin account, but then my cat stepped on it and turned off the computer. if i turn it back on, it immediately loggs in as admin where the only thing i can do is try to turn on sound, which doesn't work. i have rebooted the thing severel times and come up with...
  7. No auto log in

in Browsers and Email
    No auto log in: Hi, I am using windows 10 Home version 2004 (build 19041.685). I have seen that some people are having problems when saving passwords, but that's not necessarily my case. I have tested it with both Opera GX and Chrome, both on the latest update and sometimes after closing it...
  8. Auto log in...no ty

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto log in...no ty: Ok so i have 2 users with 2 separate accounts. 1 is password protected other is not....so when the non password account is lased used and computer is shut down . when i turn on the computer it automatically goes to the last account used and because password is not required...
  9. New User Full Admin - Auto Log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New User Full Admin - Auto Log in: Win 10 pro How do I create a new user account with full admin rights. Then make it so that when I switch on the laptop, that account appears on the welcome screen first and logs in automatically (without the need for a password every time) Asus Pu511a 4gb ram core i5 122662
  10. New User Full Admin - Auto Log in

in Windows 10 Support
    New User Full Admin - Auto Log in: Win 10 pro How do I create a new user account with full admin rights. Then make it so that when I switch on the laptop, that account appears on the welcome screen first and logs in automatically (without the need for a password every time) Asus Pu511a 4gb ram core i5 122662