Windows 10: How to backup my MS Office program as an iso image?

Discus and support How to backup my MS Office program as an iso image? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have decided to clean install my os since I am facing a lot of issues after the anniversary update. I already backed up my other programs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by drake85, Feb 2, 2017.

1. drake85 Win User

How to backup my MS Office program as an iso image?

I have decided to clean install my os since I am facing a lot of issues after the anniversary update. I already backed up my other programs and files.But the dilemma I am facing now is backing up my Office 2016 program which I downloaded through the 'Get Office' app.Since my internet connection is a limited one (which I am using as metered) I don't want to download it again.So is there any way that I can back it up either as Span iso or in some other way so that I can reinstall it easily again?

:)

drake85, Feb 2, 2017

2. ISO Files

I have an ISO file, several programs to work with them, no DVD/CD drive. How to un-iso or un-zip to my Hard drive, then install the program? Tried VHD in computer management, no good, Initialized but not working. Seems to me, the Backup MS 10 created could
    be used since its already there? IE backup drive e: about 20 Gigs.

Thank you in advance.

JohnFahlsing, Feb 2, 2017
  3. Four different errors when trying to update to Windows 10

Thank you for replying and I was aware of installation by iso but I wanted to use the Windows update route because it keeps most of the existing programs and I believe the iso method is a clean start which removes all programs.

My experience is that when installing a previous update to 8.1 on another computer it failed totally and forced me to rebuild which removed my programs then when I tried to reinstall MS Office MS said I had installed it to many times and would not validate
    it.

Dabster-937, Feb 2, 2017
  4. DavidY Win User

DavidY, Feb 3, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
    Bree, Feb 3, 2017
  6. DavidY Win User
    Oh yeah I've heard of that one too... *Wink
    The only thing I'd say is that if there are any problems with the current build which affect Office, the Provisioning Package will copy those problems onto the new build. Provisioning Packages work best when they are created soon after setup - ideally in audit mode.

DavidY, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to backup my MS Office program as an iso image? - Similar Threads - backup Office program

2. Why didn't restoration from system image backup bring back my MS Office?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why didn't restoration from system image backup bring back my MS Office?: Two weeks ago, I created a System Image of Windows 11, 64bit, of my PC laptop on an external hard drive formatted NTFS. On the drive the folder was named "WindowsImageBackup". Are "Windows Image" and "System Image" the same thing?Two days ago, my entire hard drive crashed,...
  3. Why didn't restoration from system image backup bring back my MS Office?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why didn't restoration from system image backup bring back my MS Office?: Two weeks ago, I created a System Image of Windows 11, 64bit, of my PC laptop on an external hard drive formatted NTFS. On the drive the folder was named "WindowsImageBackup". Are "Windows Image" and "System Image" the same thing?Two days ago, my entire hard drive crashed,...
  4. Ms office pro 64 2016 ISO download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms office pro 64 2016 ISO download: Due to a bug in my Windows 10 Pro causing all the menus scrolling, I will have to reinstall Win 10 and MS Office Pro 64bit 2016. The problem is that I can’t find the office download. I don’t need an updated version, and already on this key....
  5. Ms office pro 64 2016 ISO download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms office pro 64 2016 ISO download: Due to a bug in my Windows 10 Pro causing all the menus scrolling, I will have to reinstall Win 10 and MS Office Pro 64bit 2016. The problem is that I can’t find the office download. I don’t need an updated version, and already on this key....
  6. Ms office pro 64 2016 ISO download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 and ms office backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and ms office backup: I am using windows 10 and ms office 2016, my system is very slow i have tried all the troubleshooting steps but it doesn't work, i have a recovery drive also but i am not sure that ms office is included in that recovery pointThinking of changing hdd to ssd Do not have product...
  8. Backup Programs Won't Image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup Programs Won't Image: I have the paid version of Macrium and also Aomei Backupper programs. I have always used Macrium and scheduled image backups once a week. Last Monday I noticed the scheduled backup didn't work. I tried to manually backup and the program goes to 1% and freezes to the point...
  9. Backup ISO?

Backup ISO?: I have already installed the Anniversary build on my 2 laptops but I would like to know if I can download the ISO for this build so that I can use it as a repair disk, but I can't find a download that doesn't want to install straight away. A link to a suitable one would be...
  10. ISO image

ISO image: Hi My apologies if this has been asked already. I've downloaded the ISO image and tried to burn it to DVD only to find that is too large 5.6 GIG and doesn't fit on a 4.7 : is there a way to get it to fit or can I extract it to desktop and run it from there? Any...