Windows 10: How to backup the start menu on Windows 10 v1803.

Discus and support How to backup the start menu on Windows 10 v1803. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Howdy! I'm currently looking for a way to backup my Windows 10 Start Menu settings. (including tiles and tile layout) I have tried following the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesRyan5, Jul 4, 2018.

1. How to backup the start menu on Windows 10 v1803.

Howdy! I'm currently looking for a way to backup my Windows 10 Start Menu settings. (including tiles and tile layout)
    I have tried following the instructions shown at each of the following links, however, I believe the process has changed considerably since each of them was written.

What is the current process for doing so on Windows 10 version 1803?

Thanks in advance How to backup the start menu on Windows 10 v1803. :)

https://www.downloadsource.net/how-to-backup-your-start-menu-layout-on-windows-10/n/12422/#comment-3972448545

https://www.ghacks.net/2014/10/11/how-to-backup-or-reset-the-start-menu-in-windows-10/

https://winaero.com/blog/how-to-backup-the-start-menu-layout-in-windows-10/

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/reset-restore-backup-start-menu-windows-10

:)

JamesRyan5, Jul 4, 2018
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Jul 4, 2018
  4. How to backup the start menu on Windows 10 v1803.

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

How to backup the start menu on Windows 10 v1803.

1. How to backup the start menu on Windows 10 v1803. - Similar Threads - backup start menu

2. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?: Dear fellow Windows hostages,I am looking for a solution to disable the constant and annoying back-up reminders that appear on the Start Menu NOT the ones that appear in the Notification Center at the bottom-right next to the clock I already know how to turn those ones off....
  3. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?: Dear fellow Windows hostages,I am looking for a solution to disable the constant and annoying back-up reminders that appear on the Start Menu NOT the ones that appear in the Notification Center at the bottom-right next to the clock I already know how to turn those ones off....
  4. Windows 10 Pro - How to disable Backup reminder in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How can I Backup my Windows 10 Start Menu Icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I Backup my Windows 10 Start Menu Icons?: Hi.Is it possible to backup my manually created Start Menu Icons? Below indicated in Red are what I mean tell me if they're called something else.The background to this is that every 3 or 4 months, my PC updates itself. Each time it happens al my Start menu icons disappear...
  6. How can I Backup my Windows 10 Start Menu Icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I Backup my Windows 10 Start Menu Icons?: Hi.Is it possible to backup my manually created Start Menu Icons? Below indicated in Red are what I mean tell me if they're called something else.The background to this is that every 3 or 4 months, my PC updates itself. Each time it happens al my Start menu icons disappear...
  7. Backup Start Menu layout

Backup Start Menu layout: I do not know where to ask this question as none of the little drop down boxes has anything to do with the Start Menu. Question: Is there is any way to backup my start menu on my main Windows 10 computer so that I can use it on my other windows 10 machines. My main computer...
  8. Backup and Restore Start Menu Layout in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup and Restore Start Menu Layout in Windows 10: Code: :: Backup and Restore Start Menu Layout in Windows 10 @Echo Off net sess>nul 2>&1||(powershell start cmd -ArgumentList """/c %~0""" -verb Runas & exit) Cls & Mode CON LINES=11 COLS=80 & Color 0E & Title Created By Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo. Echo Do You Want to Backup...
  9. Windows 10 v1803 Start Menu Layput not saving

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 v1803 Start Menu Layput not saving: I just reinstalled Windows 10 v1803 and I keep on noticing that when I remove all items from the Start Menu Layout, after a reboot they come back again. My system is fully updated, all the correct drivers installed. Its even doing this on my Admin account as well. After...
  10. Start Screen Issues (Windows 10 v1803)

Start Screen Issues (Windows 10 v1803): I recently acquired a new work laptop running Windows 10 v1803. I have elected an image from my Pictures folder to be used as my lock screen image. I also have "Show lock screen background picture in the sign-in screen" selected. However, every time I turn on my PC I was met...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backup start menu windows 10 version 1803