Windows 10: [How to]Backup Windows 10 activation

Discus and support [How to]Backup Windows 10 activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; *Smile I will show the method that I use to do to backup windows 10 activation before I do the clean install of my windows 10 in the case that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Akane, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Akane Win User

[How to]Backup Windows 10 activation

*Smile I will show the method that I use to do to backup windows 10 activation

before I do the clean install of my windows 10 in the case that

you lost your activation after do the clean install.

Btw, If you do the clean install and your windows already active you don't need to restore this *Biggrin

Test working with Windows 10 Pro 32 Bits

First download this program ( It's FREE ) : Opa Backup OPA-Backup - Office-Produktaktivierung sichern und wiederherstellen

After that open the program opabackup342 (I recommend run the program with admin right )

[How to]Backup Windows 10 activation [​IMG]

It's not has windows 10 but this will work with windows 10 too *Smile

Make the back up ( you can save backup anywhere but Please select the back up location that not in the drive you want to install windows, because after you do the clean install that drive will wipe all data isn't it ? XD )

Back up finished

Back up files *Smile

Warning !

please disable internet connection before do the restore the backup.

restart the computer after finished restore

:)

Akane, Jul 31, 2015
  2. kdp_1493 Win User

Windows 10 Activation Backup

I recently upgraded windows 7 to windows 10. I want to backup windows 10 activation for reinstallation in future. So, how to backup windows 10 activation?

kdp_1493, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 backup and restore

Hi i have windows 10 activated version

How to take the full OS backup

So that it should not ask for activation in future when i install the backup

Can i use media Creator for this if yes please tell me how to do

If no plz tell me how to take backup

(Note: new laptop with windows 10 inbuilt

Only ADB driver installed)

Sharashchandra, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

[How to]Backup Windows 10 activation

1. [How to]Backup Windows 10 activation - Similar Threads - Backup activation

2. Active Directory Backup and Restore from Windowss 2000 server to Windows 2022 server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active Directory Backup and Restore from Windowss 2000 server to Windows 2022 server: I'm planning to upgrade my server, my server is Windows 2000 pretty old. Planning to upgrade to Windows 2022. I cannotdo an inplace upgrade. Planning to backup the Active directory from Windows 2000 then restore to Windows 2022. Is this possible?...
  3. Active Directory Backup and Restore from Windowss 2000 server to Windows 2022 server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory Backup and Restore from Windowss 2000 server to Windows 2022 server: I'm planning to upgrade my server, my server is Windows 2000 pretty old. Planning to upgrade to Windows 2022. I cannotdo an inplace upgrade. Planning to backup the Active directory from Windows 2000 then restore to Windows 2022. Is this possible?...
  4. Backup activity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup activity: Help me understand why my last backup is almost two months old even though File History is activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-activity/1e627043-a697-41b3-b281-df45f3fec31b
  5. Backup and Windows activation question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup and Windows activation question: If I activate Windows 10 and then load a backup from when I did not have Windows activated what happens? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-and-windows-activation-question/e6bf7cc2-3873-4570-9f00-5ec962c42803
  6. Does disk imaging, cloning, backup or any similar activities wear down a drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does disk imaging, cloning, backup or any similar activities wear down a drive?: My systems are all windows 10, with Macrium Reflect as my main backup software. I was doing some of these tasks to make sure my data won't be lost from drive failures when it hit me. Won't these tasks themselves decrease the life of a drive since it has to do with read and...
  7. activate backup files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    activate backup files: need procedure to activate personal backup files. they are located on my desktop for easy access. I reinstalled win 10 thru win insider prog. now my personal files r sitting on d top as a short cut. tried to initiate/install but could not.i scanned them and there are no...
  8. Hibernation activates during full blown backup - solution?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation activates during full blown backup - solution?: Hey Forum I have an AhsayOBM 7.17.0.50 installed on a Windows 10 Pro Machine and my configured backup takes about 5 hours to complete, but the backup is stopped after 20 min. Clearly this is the powersettings, but why does a Windows 10 pro 1803 with January update, go...
  9. Ransomware Attack! Had Windows Backup active but can't recover files

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Ransomware Attack! Had Windows Backup active but can't recover files: Hello Guys! I'm new here, honestly never had problems with windows 10 until this time so i really need your help. So i was attacked by ransomware yesterday, however i had Windows Backup funciotionality active. However i never need it so i never came across this problem. So...
  10. Ransomware Attack! Had Windows Backup active but can't recover files

in Windows 10 Support
    Ransomware Attack! Had Windows Backup active but can't recover files: Hello Guys! I'm new here, honestly never had problems with windows 10 until this time so i really need your help. So i was attacked by ransomware yesterday, however i had Windows Backup funciotionality active. However i never need it so i never came across this problem. So...