Windows 10: How to balance the audio in windows 10

Discus and support How to balance the audio in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; here's the thing guys, i have a speaker that the right side's busted, so i tried to balance the sound all the way to the left side, but it didn't work,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elvis L. Silva, Jul 14, 2018.

1. How to balance the audio in windows 10

here's the thing guys, i have a speaker that the right side's busted, so i tried to balance the sound all the way to the left side, but it didn't work, i tried to do it by going to the sound, property, volume, balance, is there another way to do it? How to balance the audio in windows 10 70b285db-70dc-45c4-8ce2-316e72cdab52?upload=true.png

:)

Elvis L. Silva, Jul 14, 2018

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Audio Balance

How do I set audio balance with Windows 10?

WilliamPabst, Jul 14, 2018
  4. AVGuy81 Win User

How to balance the audio in windows 10

Audio Balance in Windows 10

After I've upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10, audio balance is out of wack ... I need to exaggerate the balance to L-85 and R-65 to get a "balance" output from headphone jack using the default device. Thoughts?

AVGuy81, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

How to balance the audio in windows 10

1. How to balance the audio in windows 10 - Similar Threads - balance audio

2. Why is the balance slider in the audio settings changing both left and right at the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the balance slider in the audio settings changing both left and right at the same...: Hi,so I am using an external audio interface on wich i cant change the left and right balance and when I try to use the Windows 11 audio settings its changing both the left and the right slider at the same time. Is there a way to fix this or is the external interface the...
  3. Why is the balance slider in the audio settings changing both left and right at the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the balance slider in the audio settings changing both left and right at the same...: Hi,so I am using an external audio interface on wich i cant change the left and right balance and when I try to use the Windows 11 audio settings its changing both the left and the right slider at the same time. Is there a way to fix this or is the external interface the...
  4. How can I fix my audio balance randomly shifting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my audio balance randomly shifting: I have an OMEN by HP Gaming Laptop 16-wd0xxx with Windows 11. This laptop has left and right audio channels and can do spatial sound from its speakers, or well it used to. For a few months now I've been experiencing a problem where the sound keeps moving position randomly....
  5. How can I fix my audio balance randomly shifting

How can I fix my audio balance randomly shifting: I have an OMEN by HP Gaming Laptop 16-wd0xxx with Windows 11. This laptop has left and right audio channels and can do spatial sound from its speakers, or well it used to. For a few months now I've been experiencing a problem where the sound keeps moving position randomly....
  6. Why can i balance audio on my windows 10 pc, but cant on my windows 11 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can i balance audio on my windows 10 pc, but cant on my windows 11 laptop?: I want to balance audio on my headphones, but the balance option isint there on my windows 11 laptop. It might be helpful to know i use a dac and every other speaker/audiojack on my laptop is able to balance audio. I was thinking it might be the dac but theres now way it is...
  7. Why can i balance audio on my windows 10 pc, but cant on my windows 11 laptop?

Why can i balance audio on my windows 10 pc, but cant on my windows 11 laptop?: I want to balance audio on my headphones, but the balance option isint there on my windows 11 laptop. It might be helpful to know i use a dac and every other speaker/audiojack on my laptop is able to balance audio. I was thinking it might be the dac but theres now way it is...
  8. I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that...: I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that BOTH THE LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO BALANCER SLIDE TOGETHER CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME AN SOLUTION ASAP !...
  9. I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that...

I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that...: I am facing an problem balancing my wireless earphone's right side audio. The issue is that BOTH THE LEFT AND RIGHT AUDIO BALANCER SLIDE TOGETHER CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME AN SOLUTION ASAP !...
  10. Change audio balance on G935 headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change audio balance on G935 headset: I can't change the audio balance through the Properties menu, because there's no option to. This is not a problem with Windows, this issue has persisted across a clean install. Logitech G HUB does not have an option to change the balance....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speaker balance windows 10

2. sound balance windows 10

3. speaker balance control

4. audio balance windows 10,
  5. balance sound windows 10,
  6. windows sound balance,
  7. balance audio windows,
  8. balance sound,
  9. balance sound on windows10,
  10. balance sound windows,
  11. balance sound system,