Windows 10: How to Block Custom theme from Affecting Excel Background Color?

Discus and support How to Block Custom theme from Affecting Excel Background Color? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running a win 10 custom theme that i downbloaded from a site. I like it but unfortunately it affects the background color of excel. Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yahanna, Jan 25, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How to Block Custom theme from Affecting Excel Background Color?

I'm running a win 10 custom theme that i downbloaded from a site. I like it but unfortunately it affects the background color of excel. Is there any way to block the theme from affecting excel?

:)

yahanna, Jan 25, 2018

2. great theme, fast, with cool transitions and updates

try the cloudy blue-sky theme in extras devel. has a whole bunch of custom icons, custom battery indicator, and the same custom transitions as black plastic theme. blue-sky is also decent.

but their backgrounds do kinda suck, lol

note - if youre changing backgrounds, use the 'blue-sky theme'. theres a glitch in 'cloudy-blue-sky theme' that keeps you from changing wallpapers. i find that 'blue-sky theme' plus the background setup of the 'marina theme' seem to make a nice combo.

Sever---01, Jan 25, 2018
  3. dellaTb Win User
    Background colour of applications, under Windows 10 I haven't been able to find this function

I saved it as theme. Only Excel has the grey background I want, word and Onenote are still white. Any clue on how to solve?

dellaTb, Jan 25, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

I doubt it's possible. You'd have to use a portable suite or online docs.

Edwin, Jan 25, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Block Custom theme from Affecting Excel Background Color? - Similar Threads - Block Custom theme

2. Display background, color, and theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display background, color, and theme: How to save my background settings across a shutdown and restart?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-background-color-and-theme/274f520b-92ed-4cba-861c-ddbd3ceeff91
  3. Display background, color, and theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display background, color, and theme: How to save my background settings across a shutdown and restart?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-background-color-and-theme/274f520b-92ed-4cba-861c-ddbd3ceeff91
  4. Desktop Background Theme Changes Affect Other Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Background Theme Changes Affect Other Users: Hi,I just installed Windows 11 in a brand new machine and I am facing this weird issue. I have two different users both as Administrators. When I change the desktop background theme wallpaper in one of them it affects the other too. The change usually affects the other user...
  5. Desktop Background Theme Changes Affect Other Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Background Theme Changes Affect Other Users: Hi,I just installed Windows 11 in a brand new machine and I am facing this weird issue. I have two different users both as Administrators. When I change the desktop background theme wallpaper in one of them it affects the other too. The change usually affects the other user...
  6. Wanted feature: folders with customized color / Background color

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wanted feature: folders with customized color / Background color: I think it would be nice to be able to change the color of individual folders/ folder background so as to quickly select them by color instead of name. Does anyone know if this is possible in Win10?...
  7. Background will not switch from a color to picture or theme Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background will not switch from a color to picture or theme Windows 10 home: Found old thread on this but no luck. Any ideas? I just upgraded from Win 7. I have two accounts set one. One works and on does not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-will-not-switch-from-a-color-to-picture/0ddf68f6-c438-4c36-9432-a2ab976753c0
  8. Customize background color in Windows picture viewer, How?

Customize background color in Windows picture viewer, How?: Hi. I use Windows picture viewer as my default picture viewer. I noticed after updating W10 to version 1903, that now, the background color that surrounds the picture that we are viewing is in white. I find the white color as background very annoying. I dont recall exactly...
  9. I want a CUSTOM background desktop color. How in W10?

I want a CUSTOM background desktop color. How in W10?: How do I make my own custom color for the desktop background in W10? It was super easy in W7 and W8, but now doesn't seem to exist the way that it used to. I only see pre-existing color tiles (that aren't the color I want) in the Solid Color option of the...
  10. Custom Background Colors, Theme Editing, msstyles editing advice?

Custom Background Colors, Theme Editing, msstyles editing advice?: Hi folks, So I have been playing with making my own custom themes, as many here have done (and shared here). However, I wanted to do a little more, and in the process I solved some of my own confusions but brought up new ones. So I wanted to post my process here so...