Windows 10: How to boost the sound?

Discus and support How to boost the sound? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all My sound is not enough loud with my headset. I have try loudness equalization and this don't help. I have search google for solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GMAK2442, Aug 4, 2017.

1. GMAK2442 Win User

How to boost the sound?

Hey all

My sound is not enough loud with my headset.

I have try loudness equalization and this don't help.

I have search google for solution and try many programs and none work.

I have manage to boost the bass in the same menu of loudness equalization. But for the global loudness I don't find any options.

Thanks for the help

:)

GMAK2442, Aug 4, 2017
  2. Sven Johannsen, Aug 4, 2017
  3. how to do Win User
    HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Aug 4, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

How to boost the sound?

Do you have a multi-media keyboard? They usually have volume/mute controls on them that provide a combination of controls, hardware and software in Windows that have to be used together to get what one wants. Also, Desktops usually use amplified speakers but that doesn't affect headsets although I have seen speaker sets with a headset jack in one of them. Notebooks have the same multi-media choices, usually a combination of Fn plus another Fx key in addition to software controls. Sometimes I set the hardware to maximum and use the Windows software for other control.

Berton, Aug 4, 2017
  5. GMAK2442 Win User
    Thanks but I found Letasoft Sound Booster and now it's all fine.

GMAK2442, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to boost the sound?

1. How to boost the sound? - Similar Threads - boost sound

2. How do I boost or enhance sound on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I boost or enhance sound on my PC?: How do I boost sound or enhance it on my laptop? I can hardly hear what is being said or any music playing. The volume on this device sounds like everyone is whispering and I've only had it for 2 months!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!...
  3. How do I boost or enhance sound on my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I boost or enhance sound on my PC?: How do I boost sound or enhance it on my laptop? I can hardly hear what is being said or any music playing. The volume on this device sounds like everyone is whispering and I've only had it for 2 months!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!...
  4. added ram, performance boosted but PC has no sound and Youtube video became stuttering and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    added ram, performance boosted but PC has no sound and Youtube video became stuttering and...: Hi, my laptop is using 2 x ddr2 ram total of 3gb ram 2gb+1gb in 2 slot on a 64bit system. Everything runs normally with 3gb but I want to add more ram to boost my laptop speed & performance. I replaced the 1gb ram with a 2gb ram so now i have 2 x ddr2 ram total of 4gb...
  5. added ram, performance boosted but PC has no sound and Youtube video became stuttering and...

added ram, performance boosted but PC has no sound and Youtube video became stuttering and...: Hi, my laptop is using 2 x ddr2 ram total of 3gb ram 2gb+1gb in 2 slot on a 64bit system. Everything runs normally with 3gb but I want to add more ram to boost my laptop speed & performance. I replaced the 1gb ram with a 2gb ram so now i have 2 x ddr2 ram total of 4gb...
  6. added ram, performance boosted but PC has no sound and Youtube video became stuttering and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  8. System sounds bass boosted

System sounds bass boosted: Hello, so recently just today my system sounds were bass boosted. It wasn't like this before, it just became bass boosted now. I would want to know how to fix this.Thanks....
  9. System sounds bass boosted

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The built in microphone sounds like a BASS BOOSTED ROBOT: My laptop's mic sounds like a robot. I need help fixing it as this laptop is quite new. This the mic's name - Intel® Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. Model Name: SF514-55TA...