Windows 10: How to bring Windows to it's default size in Windows 10

Discus and support How to bring Windows to it's default size in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know the question might sound a little wired but here is the issue I accidentally faced with my Windows 10 PC. You can follow the below instruction... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by isaumya, Jul 31, 2015.

1. isaumya Win User

How to bring Windows to it's default size in Windows 10

I know the question might sound a little wired but here is the issue I accidentally faced with my Windows 10 PC. You can follow the below instruction to replicate the same issues in your Windows 10 Environment.

If you right click on the task-bar and select and of the following options, i.e.
    • Cascade windows
    • Show windows stacked
    • Show windows side-by-side

How to bring Windows to it's default size in Windows 10 [​IMG]

you will see that all of your windows sized will be automatically changed to either very small or very large. Now I didn't find any way to undo it and bring my windows size to the previous default one (what was after the Win 10 installation) except manually streaking each window to almost the default size, but again it's not perfect.

So do any of you guys know a way to change the window size back to normal what we get after installing the Windows 10 OS? Please share if you found any solution.

:)

isaumya, Jul 31, 2015
  2. argsurfer Win User

Many thanks Gallardo78. Magic! What a nice surprise to wake up and find a solution this morning. Who would have thought my 23" PC was in tablet mode?

argsurfer, Jul 31, 2015
  3. How to bring Windows to it's default size in Windows 10

I know the question might sound a little wired but here is the issue I accidentally faced with my Windows 10 PC. You can follow the below instruction to replicate the same issues in your Windows 10 Environment.

If you right click on the task-bar and select and of the following options, i.e.

• Cascade windows
    • Show windows stacked
    • Show windows side-by-side

How to bring Windows to it's default size in Windows 10 [​IMG]

you will see that all of your windows sized will be automatically changed to either very small or very large. Now I didn't find any way to undo it and bring my windows size to the previous default one
    (what was after the Win 10 installation) except manually streaking each window to almost the default size, but again it's not perfect.

So do any of you guys know a way to change the window size back to normal what we get after installing the Windows 10 OS? Please share if you found any solution.

P.S: If you try this out you will know that this is just happening not only with the file explorer but also with the browsers and all.

SaumyaMajumder, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. How to bring Windows to it's default size in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - bring default size

2. Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size: Why ( Windows 10 Mail App) is the default mail font Calibri 10 and not 12? Every other MS product uses Calibri 10 and my emails look very small and hard to read The alternative is to change each email to Calibri 12, or larger but that is so time consuming and very...
  3. How to change default image size and resolution?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change default image size and resolution?: Whenever I save a pic e.g. I downloaded a 200kb pic from the internet, opened in powerpoint, edited it then right-clicked save as picture OR I downloaded a 200kb pic from the internet, edited it in the default photos app and then saved it, the image sizes are HUGE . 3 MB at a...
  4. Change default font size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default font size in Windows 10: How do I change the font size in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-default-font-size-in-windows-10/e644cabf-1c1a-40b4-8c7a-dadc6abe5595
  5. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Social...
  6. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper...
  7. Windows 10 - Default page size for printing

Windows 10 - Default page size for printing: Sometime during the last several months, the default page size for "most" of my print jobs has changed from letter to "A7 Envelope". This only occurs when I attempt to print something where Windows 10 opens that newish printing control panel. It seems when I print from an...
  8. How to reset the default size of calculator in windows 10

How to reset the default size of calculator in windows 10: Hey guys, Yesterday, I mistakenly clicked on calculator and its size edited so I want to change it default size because its looking weird now. So, can anyone tell me how to reset the default size of calculator in windows 10 ? Regards. 59619
  9. Change default size of newly opened windows?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change default size of newly opened windows?: I was wondering if theres a way to change how and where new apps open? Say i open a new window of My Computer, it automatically opens in a small box in the left side of my screen. I would prefer it automatically open taking up half of the display. Is this possible? 39741
  10. Anyway to default the window size

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyway to default the window size: I found that all of the window size has been changed. for example, the setting window has been changed too small size. I would like to default all the window size, position to default value(setting, control panel, chrome...etc). Anyway to do that? 105222