Windows 10: How To Broadcast External Static IPs With Asus RT-AC68U Router?

Discus and support How To Broadcast External Static IPs With Asus RT-AC68U Router? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello friends, Okay, so I got my 13 static IPs from Comcast. The sales rep said they offered modems so, I got the impression I'd get a modem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Casey Stellar, Nov 20, 2015.

1. How To Broadcast External Static IPs With Asus RT-AC68U Router?

Hello friends,

Okay, so I got my 13 static IPs from Comcast. The sales rep said they offered modems so, I got the impression I'd get a modem with 13 Ethernet ports to carry the IPs but, the installer said they don't carry anything with 13 Ethernet ports and that they only carried gateways with 4 Ethernet ports and that I can get my own switch if desired. That's not a huge issue; it may just be a simple miscommunication that I have my own share of responsibility for but, I'm currently waiting for a reply e-mail from the sales rep... I now need to know how to/if I can setup my RT-AC68U | Networking | ASUS USA to broadcast the IPs. Any ideas?

Sorry for posting on the multiple sites but, my hope is more people will get to see it..

:)

Casey Stellar, Nov 20, 2015

2. Network connections not visible after KB3124263 Update

System 1:

Custom built Corsair with i74790K @4.00GHz, 32GB Ram, 64bit, SSD drive. Killer e200 GB Ethernert

System 2:

ASUS M32AD with i54460 @ 3.2 GHz, 12GB Ram, Intel Ethernet l217-V

Network drivers are up to date on both systems, and were not changed before or after issue.

No Homegroup has been set up. Using ASUS RT-AC68U router to a broadband static IP modem.

I tried uninstalling the update yet the issue persists.

Only Windows 10 systems are affected. Windows 7 laptop sees the whole network.

OrionDesign, Nov 20, 2015
  3. racherry Win User
    How do I get Write rights to a USB drive attached to a ASUS RT-AC68U router? in windows 10

<Original post : Write rights>

How do I get Write rights to a USB drive attached to a ASUS RT-AC68U router? Before the update I had write rights, now I do not.

racherry, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

How To Broadcast External Static IPs With Asus RT-AC68U Router?

1. How To Broadcast External Static IPs With Asus RT-AC68U Router? - Similar Threads - Broadcast External Static

2. Static ip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static ip: i've had a static ip for 10+ years and now when i set it it says i have an unidentifiable network and it wont connect at all, ive had windows diagnose the problem and fixes it by saying the DHCP is disabled, any help would be appreciated. im useing nord vpn if that helps at...
  3. Static ip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static ip: i've had a static ip for 10+ years and now when i set it it says i have an unidentifiable network and it wont connect at all, ive had windows diagnose the problem and fixes it by saying the DHCP is disabled, any help would be appreciated. im useing nord vpn if that helps at...
  4. Static ip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to define a functional static ip address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to define a functional static ip address?: Hello,At work, I wanted to connect to an Asus RT-N10 router. According to the manufacturer, the IP should have 192.168.1.1. Definitely none of us changed it However, it is set to have all connected devices have IP 192.168.100.X. it doesn't matter if the person is connected...
  6. How to define a functional static ip address?

How to define a functional static ip address?: Hello,At work, I wanted to connect to an Asus RT-N10 router. According to the manufacturer, the IP should have 192.168.1.1. Definitely none of us changed it However, it is set to have all connected devices have IP 192.168.100.X. it doesn't matter if the person is connected...
  7. Internet for static ip??

Internet for static ip??: Hi, I have a computer with a static ip of 10.19.1.100 which is connected to a router. How can I get internet access to it? The router has a with an ip of 172.x.y.1 and a DNS of 172.x.y.103. I tried giving my computer a DNS of 172.x.y.103 but that did nothing. Is this...
  8. Ip router hide

Ip router hide: Hello . I need some help. I use monthly internet service with wlan routers connected to optics . my question is 1.does the server see my internet service provider ip, or see my ip router, or see ip on my laptop?? if I use VPN on my laptop. Will the server still see my IP?...
  9. Scan to External Hard Drive Attached to Asus Router

Scan to External Hard Drive Attached to Asus Router: Hoping someone can help me with this...scanning to external hard drive attached to router. My setup: Windows 10 on a Dell Optiplex 9010 (purchased from Dell's refurbished site, if that means anything) Asus RT-AC3200 router HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer Printer is...
  10. IP Connect to Static IP

IP Connect to Static IP: I have an A-V device with a static IP address. With my XP-Pro laptop, I can connect fine, but with my new laptop running WIN10Pro, I can't seem to find the right combination of settings to"see" the device. The static IP allows control of the A-V device's app., with the app....