Windows 10: How to Bypass Login Password

Discus and support How to Bypass Login Password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to sign into Windows without a password, So I un-ticked "Users must enter a user name and password..." in User Accounts (See below). Now when I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ALN, Feb 27, 2018.

1. ALN
    ALN Win User

How to Bypass Login Password

I want to sign into Windows without a password, So I un-ticked "Users must enter a user name and password..." in User Accounts (See below). Now when I boot up, the Password screen is bypassed, and all is good. But when I simply log out of my account, I have to enter a password to get back in. Is it possible to get back into my account without a password?

Running windows10 Home Build 1709 v 16299.248

How to Bypass Login Password [​IMG]

:)

2. Trouble with my new Dell

Hi.

How To Bypass Password Windows 10 :

How to Bypass Windows 10 Login Password?

How To Bypass Pin Windows 10 :

PAGE DELETED

I Hope This Helps

-

nemanja4870, Feb 27, 2018
  3. Bruce Hagen, Feb 27, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Samuria, Feb 28, 2018
  5. ALN
    ALN Win User
    Thanks for your reply, but that is what I did as explained above. The Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer box is not ticked. It was after I un-ticked it that I did not have to use a password when I booted up, but still need to enter it after I sign out of my account and then try to sign back in.

6. Word Man Win User
    Entering a password is part of logging in. You have it set to auto log in. Why log out? What if you restart after logging out - do you still have to sign in?

Word Man, Feb 28, 2018
  7. ALN
    ALN Win User
    I log out because there is another User Account that use the PC interchangeably with me. (The other account does not require a password to log in, but it migh tbe a local account without a password assigned; don't know for sure). When I log out and then restart the PC, it goes directly to my User Account without any password required.

8. bookfox Win User

bookfox, Feb 28, 2018
  9. Word Man Win User
    Is that really necessary with this available? -

Or more of a privacy/trust issue?

Word Man, Feb 28, 2018
  10. Barman58 Win User
    There is one other location relating to passwords that could be causing your issue ...

Settings - Accounts - Sign in Options - Require Sign in

Barman58, Feb 28, 2018
  11. ALN
    ALN Win User
    Actually, this is how I switch back to my account. Turns out that I actually do not log out (My bad). When I'm in another account and I open this drop down, I see my account with a comment saying I'm signed in. Then when I click it to get into my account, I get the Password screen. Sorry for the confusion on this.

12. ALN
    ALN Win User
    Thanks for your reply Nigel. I already have option set to Never.

13. Word Man Win User

Of course, my apologies also, as this traditionally has always required password to come back from. So I was giving a useless alternative.

Word Man, Feb 28, 2018
  14. ALN
    ALN Win User
    as for Grace Period - 2 questions:
    One of the directions is:
    click/tap on New, click/tap on DWORD (32-bit) Value, type ScreenSaverGracePeriod for the name, and press Enter.
    I have a 64-bit machine. Does the DWORD (32-bit) Value still apply?

Second. Guess I would enter max seconds (2147483). Is that correct? I am not savvy enough to understand this level of detail, so need to be extremely careful that I don't screw things up when I dinker with the Registry.

15. ALN
    ALN Win User
    SO does that mean there is no way to bypass the password when switching from one account to the other?

Thema:

1. How to Bypass Login Password - Similar Threads - Bypass Login Password

2. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10 pro: I've tired the regdit and then netplwz uncheck box method. But then on the restart, it's now giving me an option to pick from two of the same user accounts! And asking for registration of one of them.And still asking for pin at start up.Any advice?...
  3. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to bypass the password login on Win 10?: Hi! I have an old PC at my old house, which I haven't used for 3 years. I have tried many passwords that I could think of even the hint didn't help, but it didn't work. The account is the administrator, so it won't allow me to modify it in any way. I have tried a method...
  4. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Win 10?: Hi! I have an old PC at my old house, which I haven't used for 3 years. I have tried many passwords that I could think of even the hint didn't help, but it didn't work. The account is the administrator, so it won't allow me to modify it in any way. I have tried a method...
  5. How to bypass the password login on Win 10?

6. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?: I can no longer find a way to logon to Windows 10 without having to enter my password. Seemingly due to recent changes resulting from uploading the most recent versions of Windows 10. IMPORTANT: I had also done a Windows 10 reinstall with the latest updates.Note: I prefer to...
  7. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?: I can no longer find a way to logon to Windows 10 without having to enter my password. Seemingly due to recent changes resulting from uploading the most recent versions of Windows 10. IMPORTANT: I had also done a Windows 10 reinstall with the latest updates.Note: I prefer to...
  8. How to bypass the password login on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Bypass login password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bypass login password: I have just purchased a new Dell Desktop which comes with Win 10. Whilst I appreciate MS's concern over security, I suspect that I should be more concerned about losing my credir=t cards or car keys than someone running off with my desktop, which only contains my personell...
  10. Can't bypass login and password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't bypass login and password: I recently migrated to Win10 with a free upgrade from Win7. I'm the only user, and I like to power up and then find the computer ready to use when I come back to it without having to log in. When I installed Win10, without understanding why, I followed the instructions to...