Windows 10: How to can stop Windows 10 from saving files to OneDrive

Discus and support How to can stop Windows 10 from saving files to OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to correct my mistake so I can stop Windows 10 from saving files to OneDrive I just bought a Windows 10 Pro laptop and do not want to save files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MeAndMyComputer, Dec 30, 2016.

1. How to can stop Windows 10 from saving files to OneDrive

How to correct my mistake so I can stop Windows 10 from saving files to OneDrive
    I just bought a Windows 10 Pro laptop and do not want to save files to OneDrive.

According to this article I should have selected Navigation pane then Show libraries: instead I made the mistake of selecting Show all folders.
    How to stop Windows 10 from saving files to OneDrive | PCWorld

How to can stop Windows 10 from saving files to OneDrive [​IMG]

Now I cannot get back to the Navigation page > Show libraries procedure because the File menu now shows

Is there a way to get back to selecting Navigation pane > Show libraries procedure?

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Dec 30, 2016
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Dec 30, 2016
  3. "This PC" "Documents" not there after Windows update

Windows updated today.

Now only see my documents under OneDrive which I HATE and DON'T want. How do I get my files back to "This PC" "Documents" and to auto save there?

How do I STOP files from saving in OneDrive?

Deb

DebCastile, Dec 30, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

How to can stop Windows 10 from saving files to OneDrive

You can re-instate the Navigation Pane from the View Tab:

Edwin, Dec 31, 2016
  5. Wow that was fast. Thanks.

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to can stop Windows 10 from saving files to OneDrive

1. How to can stop Windows 10 from saving files to OneDrive - Similar Threads - stop saving files

2. How to stop games saving to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop games saving to OneDrive?: All my games are saving to my OneDrive documents folder. How do I stop this? I want my actual documents such as PDF and Word to be synced with OneDrive, but not my games, which should only be saved locally and don't belong in the documents folder at any rate....
  3. How to stop games from saving to OneDrive and move my files elsewhere.

How to stop games from saving to OneDrive and move my files elsewhere.: I only use OneDrive for my photos on my phone but I know its a microsoft app so I just assumed that was the only reason it was on my computer. Well, I'm trying to monitor one of my save files for my games and I realized all of that games save files, and some other random...
  4. How to stop games from saving to OneDrive and move my files elsewhere.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop games from saving to OneDrive and move my files elsewhere.: I only use OneDrive for my photos on my phone but I know its a microsoft app so I just assumed that was the only reason it was on my computer. Well, I'm trying to monitor one of my save files for my games and I realized all of that games save files, and some other random...
  5. How to stop games from saving to OneDrive and move my files elsewhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. STOP FILES FROM SAVING TO ONEDRIVE

STOP FILES FROM SAVING TO ONEDRIVE: I am trying to stop all my default locations from going to ONEDRIVE instead of saving on my local pc. i have tried to unlink onedrive which i thought i already did, but there is no icon in the notification area. I tried to add it by opening settings, notification area and...
  7. STOP FILES FROM SAVING TO ONEDRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP FILES FROM SAVING TO ONEDRIVE: I am trying to stop all my default locations from going to ONEDRIVE instead of saving on my local pc. i have tried to unlink onedrive which i thought i already did, but there is no icon in the notification area. I tried to add it by opening settings, notification area and...
  8. STOP FILES FROM SAVING TO ONEDRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. How to save erased files from Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to save erased files from Onedrive?: first at all, english isnt my native language but i need help. i wanted to free up space from onedrive so i deleted one of the backups of my folders, few minutes later i search this folder in pc and i didnt found it, how could i recover it? submitted by /u/Willigm23...
  10. How can I stop Windows from default saving files to OneDrive/Documents?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I stop Windows from default saving files to OneDrive/Documents?: I do not want to get rid of OneDrive, I simply want to control where my files go. Whenever I can't find a file, it is always in OneDrive/Documents folder. I simply want them to go to This PC/Documents folder. Can I do that?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont want to save my documents to onedrive

2. how to save on pc and stop saving on onedrive

3. how to stop documents saving to onedrive

4. onedrive stop saving files on pc and one drive,
  5. stop file saving to onedrive,
  6. how do i save a file to my pc and not onedrive,
  7. stop saving files to one drive,
  8. how to stop files from saving to one drive,
  9. stop saving files to one drive win 10,
  10. how to prevent saving of files to One Drive