Windows 10: how to cannot show admin folders on local users

Discus and support how to cannot show admin folders on local users in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I create new local user but this account have all admin files. how cannot show this files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dell(3567), Aug 17, 2018.

1. how to cannot show admin folders on local users

I create new local user but this account have all admin files. how cannot show this files

:)

dell(3567), Aug 17, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Local administrator windows 10 user and folder name change (full change)

Hi Shaaddi,

Have you made sure that the account currently logged-in to has Administrator privileges? You can verify this by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + I on your keyboard and click Accounts.
    • Click Your info on the left pane.
    • Under your account picture, you can see if the account is a Local Admin.

If the account is not an Admin account, we suggest making one and try to transfer the files from there. Here's an
    article for a guide on how to create a local user
    or admin account in Windows 10.

Update us if the issue is resolved.

Ian Ser, Aug 17, 2018
  3. User Account Folder Name

Here's a workaround to rename the user account folder:

• Unlink your Microsoft Account from your Windows 10 device which will result for your account to be converted as a Local account.
    • Create a new Local account, name it using your preferred account and folder name then set it as Administrator.
    • Sign in to your Windows 10 device using the newly created local admin account.
    • Link your Microsoft Account to the newly created local admin account.

After doing the steps above, check if this resolves your concern. If so, migrate all your files from the old account to the new user account and delete the previous one.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerdimae Sal, Aug 17, 2018
  4. how to cannot show admin folders on local users

Setting New Location Of User Folder to another User Folder

Hi Renee,

Having an easy access to the Desktop folder can give you a convenience on opening your files. Regarding your concern about the Desktop folder that was moved to the Downloads section, we recommend that you create a new local user or administrator account to
    resolve the issue.

To create a local user or administrator account, follow the steps listed on this
    link

In addition, to move your files from the Downloads folder back to the Desktop folder, we suggest that you manually copy and paste the files to avoid any data loss.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Eileen Gal, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

how to cannot show admin folders on local users

1. how to cannot show admin folders on local users - Similar Threads - cannot show admin

2. How to connect to a shared folder with a local user ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect to a shared folder with a local user ?: Hy everyone,I just reinstalled my computer with Windows 10 professional 22H2 and "chose" because it is just barely impossible to choose something else to use a microsoft account and i decided to connect it with my Office365 entreprise account.Problem : I need to configure in...
  3. How To: Create local users or admins remotely

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Create local users or admins remotely: You might encounter the need to create a local user, add it to the local admins remotely. Being if the user cannot log in or the local admin is lost. For the purpose you need to use PSTools which can be downloaded from here. Once downloaded open a command prompt as...
  4. Forgotten Local Admin User password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotten Local Admin User password: I am sole user on laptop, therefore Local Administrator. Help pages only refer to changing Local Account password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-local-admin-user-password/ca2b0ec2-00a2-4324-9084-dfada9d5347b
  5. Adding Domain User as Local Admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Domain User as Local Admin: Hi there, We are trying to set up the computer of one of our remote employees in house and are running into the issue that every time a setting is changed or a program is installed, it is requiring an administrator password from our domain. We don't want this meaning having...
  6. user local and admin accounts missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    user local and admin accounts missing: Since a about a week my local user account and my admin account are gone. With it, the documents, pictures and downloads directories are nearly empty, only the most recent documents are listed. Luckily I save most of my documents on other drives but I would like to find my...
  7. Local user folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local user folders: If I delete user folders locally, will that delete anything at the network level? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-user-folders/2b2f6ba0-3de1-4943-bb58-d65418b1c032
  8. Local users not showing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local users not showing: Local users not showing on windows 10 Pro, just shows one account and then 'other users' Driving me mad! does anyone know how to fix this? I have checked the local policy and made sure it is disabled....
  9. How To: Create local users or admins remotely

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Create local users or admins remotely: You might encounter the need to create a local user, add it to the local admins remotely. Being if the user cannot log in or the local admin is lost. For the purpose you need to use PSTools which can be downloaded from here. Once downloaded open a command prompt as...
  10. How to: Add AzureAD user as local admin

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to: Add AzureAD user as local admin: After joining a computer to AzureAD you will login with a user and will be automatically added as a local admin. The trouble is when logging with other users. These users will automatically set as users to the computer. From the Computer Management Console there is no way to...