Windows 10: How to change an irritating color/design in Edge mail...

Discus and support How to change an irritating color/design in Edge mail... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Dell Desktop; Win10; Firefox; WLMail] Hello, I just started using the Edge email (to see if it's better than WLMail) and found the background of the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Adela, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Adela Win User

How to change an irritating color/design in Edge mail...

Dell Desktop; Win10; Firefox; WLMail]

Hello, I just started using the Edge email (to see if it's better than WLMail) and found the background of the Edge mail Inbox very depressing to me. I tried and tried to change it into a solid soft teal but haven't been able to do it.

If anyone knows kindly help me? Thanks a lot!

P.S. I made a screenshot.

:)

Adela, Jun 5, 2017
  2. MacPhast_ Win User

Setting Default Values for Font, Font Size, and Font Color in MS Mail

So... You intentionally designed the Mail App for Windows 10 to be LESS useful than other e-mail applications? Including Live Mail?

Is that why you're discontinuing service for Live Mail?

Because it makes the new Mail App for Windows 10 look bad?

Fantastic logic.

MacPhast_, Jun 5, 2017
  3. color of start menu changes periodically by itself

Hallo? Nobody curious about this? It is pretty irritating to see the color change everytime the background pictures changes. And yes -- everything is set to true color.

PeteX16384, Jun 5, 2017
  4. Mystere Win User

Your image seems to have the bottom partially hidden by the taskbar. Maximize the screen and then in the lower left there should be a "gear" icon, click on that. Then go to Personalization. You can change the highlight color, and the backdrop image. You can't choose a solid color, except for a solid color image (there's a black image in the list). You can choose one of the other pictures, or you could create your own image of a solid color and use it.

Mystere, Jun 5, 2017
  5. Helmut Win User
    You are using the Windows 10 Mail App.
    Click on the maximise icon top right 2nd one in, or change size/move Apps window to show the Cog Icon bottom left.
    Cog > Personalisation > Scroll down > Background > there are plain backgrounds and other diffuse backgrounds, colours etc.

Helmut, Jun 5, 2017
  6. Adela Win User
    Hello Mystere and Helmut and thank you so much for giving me an easy way to do it. I was able to click on the gear or cog icon and changed both the background and the Inbox colors though the solid colors are so limited! Especially the background motiffs are so distracting. I clicked on "Browse" thinking it would give more options but instead it took me to my Pictures! Strange. Anyway, I'm glad I got rid of the black or deep blue circular lined picture. Thanks again! *Smile

Adela, Jun 5, 2017
  7. Adela Win User
    And thank you too Helmet! *Smile

Adela, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change an irritating color/design in Edge mail... - Similar Threads - change irritating color

2. Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the start menu transparency and color. Fluent Design.: You can apparently do this. https://reddit.com/link/ni6xue/video/cu910bs6ik071/player submitted by /u/Ok_Lingonberry_5859 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ni6xue/changing_the_start_menu_transparency_and_color/
  3. background color of Mail app tile remains unchanged? how to change it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    background color of Mail app tile remains unchanged? how to change it?: I could personalisze the background color of all tiles of the start menu without any problem. However the background of the Mail app Tile cannot be modified and remains blue which gives a horrible aspect to the start menu. How can I change this background? Why such an...
  4. Change edge color in WSL terminal?

Change edge color in WSL terminal?: When i use multiple terminals in WSL using the standard color scheme (black background, white text) and they overlap, it's hard to see where one start and another ends. If I change to white background and black text there is a thin black frame/edge to the window. Is there...
  5. Irritating sound when moving mail to trash can

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Irritating sound when moving mail to trash can: Hello, When I remove an e-mail to the recycle bin, I get this mega irritating sound. Have looked everywhere (Configuration > Sound etc. etc.) how to stop this in Windows 10 ? Can anyone tell me how I can remove this sound, occurring when I remove an e-mail to the recycle...
  6. Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ?

Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ?: Windows 10 Mail tray Icon Change color why and how ? it use to be all white now it is Blue white don't get me wrong I like this a lot better. see attached. [IMG]...
  7. Changing Mail App Background Color on Emails

Changing Mail App Background Color on Emails: [ATTACH] Hey r/Windows10! I am having a heck of a time getting the mail app to work for me I am wanting to make the app show a dark background where I type emails I've done the personlization dark mode but it doesnt change the email body, and I just cant seem to...
  8. how to designate a custom E-mail program as default mail

how to designate a custom E-mail program as default mail: Hi, I am using a dedicated (old but useful) software as mail client (Eudora). In Win7, it was possible to designate this software as default mail client (so that "mailto" in web pages will open it. In Win10, all I see as possibilities to designate a mail client are...
  9. COLOR CHANGE - EDGE BROSWER

COLOR CHANGE - EDGE BROSWER: How do I change the is horrible red & pink font color in Microsoft Edge? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/color-change-edge-broswer/881b36f0-17b4-4215-9272-5e373e2eca37
  10. Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail Color Change Now Crashes: Just tried to change the color of windows mail app in the settings, now it just minimizes but doesn't load. Not sure how to fix this. Thanks **EDIT** So after one reboot it didn't fix it, but I just rebooted after installing hyper-v and it's recovered. 2391