Windows 10: How To Change Any Folder to Any Color in Start Menu

Discus and support How To Change Any Folder to Any Color in Start Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Is there a way to customize folder color in full screen start menu? I don't wanna change all of them. I wanna color any folder too any color.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FinalKenpachi, Aug 1, 2015.

1. How To Change Any Folder to Any Color in Start Menu

Hello.

Is there a way to customize folder color in full screen start menu? I don't wanna change all of them. I wanna color any folder too any color.

Thanks.

:)

FinalKenpachi, Aug 1, 2015

2. change theme color

in window phone 8.1, when i change the accent color in setting, the color of icon on start menu not change any more, is this a fault or normal for 8.1? thanks!

richinguyen, Aug 1, 2015
  3. How to change start menu tile color of Edge Browser (or other Microsoft Store apps)?

Hi terriblepun, this is Andre from the Microsoft Community. Lets see if we can get your problem resolved. This function is by design and cannot be changed. You might have to use a third party personalization utility as you mentioned. Best, Andre Windows
    Insider MVP MVP-Windows and Devices for IT Andre Da Costa (@adacosta) | Twitter

Andre Da Costa, Aug 1, 2015
  4. How To Change Any Folder to Any Color in Start Menu

No one know the answer?

FinalKenpachi, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

How To Change Any Folder to Any Color in Start Menu

1. How To Change Any Folder to Any Color in Start Menu - Similar Threads - Change Folder Color

2. Any way to pin a folder existing in the All Applications menu to the Start menu ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to pin a folder existing in the All Applications menu to the Start menu ?: HI,Many desktop applications are installing in the All Applications menu a folder containing various items pointing to documentation, help files and various utilities related to the main program. Such folders appear in the All Applications menu when I click on "All...
  3. Any way to change tile colors in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to change tile colors in the start menu?: I just installed the 20H2 version and I'm using the fullscreen start menu (like 8.1) and now the tiles are grey instead of my theme color in dark mode... any way to change it? maybe through regedit or a mod? submitted by /u/Jaylay99 [link] [comments]...
  4. Any way to get back to the colored tiles start menu?

Any way to get back to the colored tiles start menu?: Don't get me wrong, i love the look of the new transluscent start menu style, but I liked the colorful style from before the update better, and I also used TileIconifier for some tiles, so my start menu was truly beautiful imo. Now with the transluscent tiles, it all has gone...
  5. Changing the transparency color in start menu?

Changing the transparency color in start menu?: [ATTACH] In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme (like this), but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but lighter in light mode even after reboot:...
  6. Changing the transparency color of the start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the transparency color of the start menu?: In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme like this https://www.groovypost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/after-regedit.png , but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but...
  7. Changing the transparency color in start menu?

Changing the transparency color in start menu?: [ATTACH] In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme (like this), but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but lighter in light mode even after reboot:...
  8. Are there any alternatives to the Start Menu?

Are there any alternatives to the Start Menu?: I love having my icons available but recently I've clicked on Auto-Hide taskbar and positioned it on the left side of the screen. it's great having that extra clean space but it has it's issues like not always auto-hiding and staying open and when I've moved the mouse away...
  9. Change color of icons on start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change color of icons on start menu?: I tried looking around and I'm not seeing a option, since the update some icons randomly changed color on their own but I don't see how to do it myself. 29755
  10. Can not make any change to Start menu!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not make any change to Start menu!: I've just reinstalled windows today, and after all updates finished, I can not make any change to the Start menu except moving tiles that already be there. When I add new app to start menu and move its tile... the start menu crashes and any change is reverted. This is what...