Windows 10: How to change color saturation in Windows 10 post-Creator's Update

Discus and support How to change color saturation in Windows 10 post-Creator's Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, up until the last Win10 update, if anything my colors were a little over-saturated. After the update saturation dropped drastically. A little would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by amf85, Jan 20, 2018.

1. amf85 Win User

How to change color saturation in Windows 10 post-Creator's Update

So, up until the last Win10 update, if anything my colors were a little over-saturated. After the update saturation dropped drastically. A little would have been nice, but this is ridiculous. Everything looks incredibly washed out. The color calibration tool lets me fiddle with gamma, but it doesn't let me change saturation to try and get it back toward where it was before the update. Most of the menus referenced in "solutions" I found on google don't seem to actually exist.

Does anyone know how to change windows 10 color saturation?

:)

amf85, Jan 20, 2018

2. Washed Out Color Screen

To bring back your colors after Windows 10 Updates:-

Rt. click on desktop screen.

In the black panel that comes up:-

Left click on graphic properties.

Left click on basic mode, (or advanced mode).

Left click on color enhancement.

Adjust saturation and colors as needed.

Saturation adjustment seems to make the biggest change to washed out colors.

Press OK.

Bingo! Your colors are back, it took me ages to find this out.

William J 77, Jan 20, 2018
  3. How customize personalize settings?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wish customize the personalization setting.

To change the background color of your Start menu you need to change the theme of Windows 10.

• Right-click on the desktop and click on Personalize.
    • Click on Color.
    • Select the color.
    • Click on Save.
    This will change the color of your Start menu.

You can create your own colors using the color mixer below the color selector.

To create your own color, drag the Hue, Saturation and
    Brightness sliders to the desired location to create your own custom accent color.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 20, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, assuming you also have INTEL HD graphics then there's this:

How to change color saturation in Windows 10 post-Creator's Update [​IMG]

dalchina, Jan 21, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change color saturation in Windows 10 post-Creator's Update - Similar Threads - change color saturation

2. Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen: I got a blue screen, and after that, my color saturation is always changing by herself. I already tried to change that using the Color Calibrator, but didn't. I really need help on this....
  3. Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Saturation changing after a Blue Screen: I got a blue screen, and after that, my color saturation is always changing by herself. I already tried to change that using the Color Calibrator, but didn't. I really need help on this....
  4. Video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome: [IMG]There have been several complaints that video changes color saturation automatically in Chrome when using YouTube on the Google web browser. Reports have also confirmed that this color change happens intermittently and the color becomes either oversaturated or...
  5. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos: Hello!I've been using my computer to watch videos on YouTube in Chrome, but every so often all the colors on the screen will become extremely oversaturated for a couple seconds, while the video remains completely unaffected. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason...
  6. Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color saturation changes intermittently while watching videos: Hello!I've been using my computer to watch videos on YouTube in Chrome, but every so often all the colors on the screen will become extremely oversaturated for a couple seconds, while the video remains completely unaffected. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason...
  7. Color Saturation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Saturation: Hello. I just go this new laptop and the the picture looks 'overexposed'. How do I adjust it? the brightness button doesn't seem to do the trick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-saturation/3d85dfdb-5bc5-46fe-b92e-5ae50955f29a
  8. Windows 10 colors randomly change (saturate) after some time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 colors randomly change (saturate) after some time: So my grandparents with an antiquated computer (that is currently on win 10) have recently began experiencing the problem that after circa 5-20 minutes of usage (any kind) the colors randomly become extremely saturated and the screen is impossible to read. Night light and...
  9. Color Saturation changes while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Saturation changes while playing games: Hi I've come across this new problem,and i would like some help with it.When i start some games,the screen is over saturated in different colours(red,green,white).When the game crashes,it is always like the screen below too much white on screen. [ATTACH] How do i fix...
  10. Video Color Saturation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Color Saturation: Hey everyone, my videos keep playing back in low color saturation (almost in black and white) when I try to play them back on my computer. I've tried MP4 files and even a MOV files with movie maker, video player, and even tried PowerPoint. What's even more puzzling is that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. color saturation windows 10

2. change saturation windows 10

3. how to change saturation on windows 10

4. how to change saturation windows 10,
  5. windows 10 saturation,
  6. windows 10 color saturation,
  7. windows 10 change color saturation,
  8. change windows 10 saturation,
  9. how to change saturation color windows,
  10. how to change color saturation windows10,
  11. adjust color saturation windows 10,