Windows 10: How to change default browser when I click on a link in Windows mail?

Discus and support How to change default browser when I click on a link in Windows mail? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; On my start menu there is an app called mail which is nice because I can have all my email in one place. If somebody sends me an email with a link in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bha19, Apr 28, 2017.

1. bha19 Win User

How to change default browser when I click on a link in Windows mail?

On my start menu there is an app called mail which is nice because I can have all my email in one place. If somebody sends me an email with a link in it and I click on that link it sends me to Microsoft Edge. My question is how do I change the default browser to something else like Firefox.

:)

bha19, Apr 28, 2017
  2. Geethu B Win User

I could open a link in an app ? When I click a link in an app , it always remind me "how do you open this file ?

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is resolved. Please feel free to rely if you need further assistance or information on this issue.

Geethu B, Apr 28, 2017
  3. 木忠苏 Win User
    I could open a link in an app ? When I click a link in an app , it always remind me "how do you open this file ?

Thanks very much!! it works .

木忠苏, Apr 28, 2017
  4. Phone Man Win User

Go to Settings - Apps - Default Apps.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Apr 28, 2017
  5. bha19 Win User
    Thanks I should have figured that out.

bha19, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change default browser when I click on a link in Windows mail? - Similar Threads - change default browser

2. Phone Link 1.23102.126.0: When I click on a link in the app it opens in Edge browser,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link 1.23102.126.0: When I click on a link in the app it opens in Edge browser,...: Everytime I click a link from Phone Link it opens in Edge browser, although my default for everything on my Windows 11 Pro PC is Chrome. Anyway to change this?...
  3. How to Change the Default Browser in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Change the Default Browser in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Whether Microsoft or Google, every company likes to have their browser as the default browser for Windows. In fact, users are offered lucrative advantages on switching the browser. And it isn’t enjoyable if someone takes over the browser settings. In this post, we...
  4. how to change the default browser on the

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to change the default browser on the: browser ? hello i would LIKE to know where to change the default browser on GOOGLE CHROME PROGRAM thank you for your kind help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-default-browser-on-the/6fa78613-0f52-466b-97c5-9d620ff84f80
  5. Unable to Open links in mail, edge is default browser

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Open links in mail, edge is default browser: Unable to Open links in mail, edge is default browser. I have always had them open in edge when I clicked on them, now they say Unable to Open [html], I checked that edge is still my default browser....
  6. How do I change the automatic email app when I click a "mail-to" link on the internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the automatic email app when I click a "mail-to" link on the internet?: I just clicked on a "mail-to" link on a website and received 2 options Google, Yahoo, which I didn't want. So I dug up outlook.exe in my program files as the default email app to use with "mail-to" links on the internet. This resulted in an endless loop: instead of just...
  7. How to change default browser to shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change default browser to shortcut: Hello, How do I change my default browser to a shortcut? Windows 10 does not let me browse through. I have an airmouse, and every time I press the Home button, if I'm focused on a page (in Firefox) it goes to the default landing page. I can create a shortcut with a command...
  8. Opening up mail link in Default browser

in Browsers and Email
    Opening up mail link in Default browser: Hello I run a website that includes a way to send email to members by clicking on an email link. When one of my clients clicks on an email link on a web site that is supposed to open a compose message in her email program, nothing happens, This is the page......
  9. Help i made mail client default open with when click on mail link

in Browsers and Email
    Help i made mail client default open with when click on mail link: Help how do i change this back as i inadvertently clicked the box that popped up and forgot to uncheck make default open with for all email links, now when i click on a link it opens mail on win ten, how to change that help appreciated please. 18408
  10. How to Change the default browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to Change the default browser: Hi everyone. I want to share this video tutorial that i make, It teaches you how to change the default browser in Windows 10 *Smile [MEDIA] oULwD72rlWE Bye! 34695