Windows 10: How to change display in folder

Discus and support How to change display in folder in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. Can someone tell me how can i change display in (music) folder? To be more specific i want all the folders with tracks to show only Name and Bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cactus, Apr 15, 2016.

1. cactus Win User

How to change display in folder

Hi.
    Can someone tell me how can i change display in (music) folder?
    To be more specific i want all the folders with tracks to show only Name and Bit rate.
    I set it to look like that when i first got Windows 10 but i forgot how and now system has updated and everything went back to the original look.
    So i would like all the folders in my music folder
    How to change display in folder [​IMG]
    to go from this
    to this
    and then each folder in that folder to do the same.
    Does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks.

:)

cactus, Apr 15, 2016
  2. jimdunlop Win User

How to change default Download Folder in N86

I am encountering the same problem, but it is going to my SD memory card. Emailed Nokia, they say just remove the memory card to default it to E:\ ... What a lame resolution... Can anyone shed some light on how to do it?

jimdunlop, Apr 15, 2016
  3. sgs001 Win User
    How to change default Download Folder in N86

Software Update Application on N86 8MP phone seem to download files onto C:\ drive (Phone memory) by default and my phone memory seems to be running out of space (12 MB available and could be max increased to 20 MB free space after some cleanup).

How could the default download folder be set on the E:\ drive (8MB memory card)?

That will ensure the download happens without any issue.

sgs001, Apr 15, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 15, 2016
  5. cactus Win User
    Thank you.
    And thank for the quick reply. But i don't see how i can do that since there are no columns

in the main Music folder

and i can't click on the "Add columns" since it is grey

Or am i missing something?

cactus, Apr 15, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 15, 2016
  7. cactus Win User
    Thanks, see it now.
    This doesn't work for me but thanks anyway.

cactus, Apr 16, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

In that case, change the folder template of the main folder using OPTION ONE below, and check the Also apply this template to all subfolders box to make all subfolders have the same template. This way when you use Apply to Folders above, it'll also include all subfolders.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html

If this is not why it doesn't work for you, then please specify. Maybe we can find something that may. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change display in folder - Similar Threads - change display folder

2. How to change display drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to change display drivers: I’m trying to connect my laptop to my tv because it has no screen on it because it got smashed. But when I plug my laptop in to my 4k lg tv is automatically changes to 4k 30hz and I want it at 1080p 60hz but the resolution box and the refresh rate box are ether greyed out or...
  3. How to change display drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change display drivers: I’m trying to connect my laptop to my tv because it has no screen on it because it got smashed. But when I plug my laptop in to my 4k lg tv is automatically changes to 4k 30hz and I want it at 1080p 60hz but the resolution box and the refresh rate box are ether greyed out or...
  4. How to change displayed name?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change displayed name?: Hello!I have changed my name and now my deadname is showing everywhere - on the Microsoft apps and on my laptop. I really don't want to see my old name. What can I do?...
  5. How to change displayed name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change displayed name?: Hello!I have changed my name and now my deadname is showing everywhere - on the Microsoft apps and on my laptop. I really don't want to see my old name. What can I do?...
  6. How to change display language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change display language: My PC broke a month ago and I took it to someone my family knew to fix it. Yesterday I got it back, working greatly but with one problem, they installed windows in portuguese, as it’s my native language. But I never use my PC in PTBR for more clarity when troubleshooting and...
  7. How to display the full name or change width in folder list view?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display the full name or change width in folder list view?: Windows10 1809ver. How to display the full name or change name width in folder list view? on the my old computer (xp/win7), list View is display the full name, the way to display the name is based on the length of the file name,like Picture 1 I am not asking for "detail"...
  8. how to change display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to change display: how to change display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-display/3f4ee5cf-cc15-4a1e-a316-82ff995285fa
  9. How to change how folder views are displayed

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change how folder views are displayed: When I double click to open a folder I get an extra pane on the right side that is useless to me and takes up real-estate. How to I change the view options to eliminate that extra pane. Attached are 2 images - one showing the extra pane, and the other showing how I'd...
  10. change the displayed title of folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    change the displayed title of folders?: Is it possible to change the displayed title of folders, which have been pinned to the Quick Access list to something other than that of the folder-name itself? IOW, change it to a title of my choosing. I do realize I could simply change the folder-name itself, but that's...