Windows 10: How to change font smoothing in control panel?

Discus and support How to change font smoothing in control panel? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It is possible to disable Font Smoothing in Control Panel? [img] I mean all text sharp as This (Windows 7)? [img] Thanks 106051 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by srg84, Mar 13, 2018.

1. srg84 Win User

How to change font smoothing in control panel?

It is possible to disable Font Smoothing in Control Panel?

How to change font smoothing in control panel? [​IMG]

I mean all text sharp as This (Windows 7)?

Thanks

:)

srg84, Mar 13, 2018
  2. Entegy Win User

enable cleartype

Whatever font smoothing Windows Phone does, it cannot be changed.

Entegy, Mar 13, 2018
  3. bokudia Win User
    fonts

how to get smooth fonts in windows

bokudia, Mar 13, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

In Control Panel, View By, Large Icons, Fonts is a feature in the left column about Adjust Clear Type, have you looked there?

Berton, Mar 13, 2018
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Mar 13, 2018
  6. srg84 Win User
    But that doesn't work for control panel, see this:

srg84, Mar 13, 2018
  7. Callender Win User
    Try [WINKEY+R] then type sysdm.cpl then press Enter.

Advanced Tab > Performance > Settings > Visual Effects

Check "Smooth edges of screen fonts" then Apply > OK

Callender, Mar 13, 2018
  8. srg84 Win User

Doesn't work either

srg84, Mar 14, 2018
  9. Edwin New Member
    Works for me...

Edwin, Mar 22, 2018
  10. Edwin New Member
    Yup...

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change font smoothing in control panel? - Similar Threads - change font smoothing

2. Font's aren't shown in control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font's aren't shown in control panel: Hey,I have a problem in control panel of windows 10.Font's aren't visible in some of these options:-• Autoplay• Backup and Restore Windows 7• Default Programs• Internet Options• Mobility Centre Control Panel• Network and Sharing Centre• Power Options• Recovery• Sync Centre•...
  3. Font's aren't shown in control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font's aren't shown in control panel: Hey,I have a problem in control panel of windows 10.Font's aren't visible in some of these options:-• Autoplay• Backup and Restore Windows 7• Default Programs• Internet Options• Mobility Centre Control Panel• Network and Sharing Centre• Power Options• Recovery• Sync Centre•...
  4. Font's aren't shown in control panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. unable to open fonts in control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to open fonts in control panel: When I'm trying to open "fonts" in control panel, windows open "documents" in file explorer for me.How can I fix it?Device specification: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-fonts-in-control-panel/7b33a2da-29cc-4328-856d-7da0327a4c46
  6. unable to open fonts in control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to open fonts in control panel: When I'm trying to open "fonts" in control panel, windows open "documents" in file explorer for me.How can I fix it?Device specification: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-fonts-in-control-panel/7b33a2da-29cc-4328-856d-7da0327a4c46
  7. unable to open fonts in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to change the font size of Control Panel, file properties window etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the font size of Control Panel, file properties window etc: Hi. I am a person with a visual impairment and just recent;y got a new laptop. Currently setting it up but despite all my best efforts I can't seem to get the system font size of things like Control Panel or the Properties windows of files larger. I'm also missing the...
  9. control panel fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    control panel fonts: can you change the font size in the control panel? 118546
  10. Font smoothing updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Font smoothing updates?: Hi, I skipped Windows 8.1 after trying it for a while since font smoothing was terribly bad in some parts of the OS (such as Metro) and I found tons of threads on forums that tried to solve this problem for people who experience bad looking fonts like me but I didn't have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. font smoothing control panel