Windows 10: how to change how windows 10 group drives ?

Discus and support how to change how windows 10 group drives ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 just automatically group my drives like that , no different between USB flash drives and hard drive ... can i change it to something more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zapper9, Aug 5, 2015.

1. zapper9 Win User

how to change how windows 10 group drives ?

windows 10 just automatically group my drives like that , no different between USB flash drives and hard drive ... can i change it to something more ... noticable , like in windows 7 there are 2 groups , drives and removable drives

how to change how windows 10 group drives ? [​IMG]

:)

zapper9, Aug 5, 2015
  2. How How Win User

I can't minimize windows edge browser in Windows 10

I am using a desktop and cannot minimize. By now there should be a solution. How can I got back to Windows 8, this is not working for me.

How How, Aug 5, 2015
  3. how to do Win User
    HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

how to change how windows 10 group drives ?

1. how to change how windows 10 group drives ? - Similar Threads - change group drives

2. How to change group policy in HOME edition?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change group policy in HOME edition?: I would like to remove the yellow highlighted restitutions.* REALLY, I need to press another menu for spell check? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-group-policy-in-home-edition/bbebd84e-5d7e-4d57-b54e-7594e433a584
  3. How to change group policy in HOME edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change group policy in HOME edition?: I would like to remove the yellow highlighted restitutions.* REALLY, I need to press another menu for spell check? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-group-policy-in-home-edition/bbebd84e-5d7e-4d57-b54e-7594e433a584
  4. How to change group policy in HOME edition?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to create windows 10 groups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create windows 10 groups: Our business is growing and we are currently working on a second location, with that in mind I'm looking for a simpler way to deploy new computers, What I'm looking to do is somehow create 3 groups, so when anyone of a certain group log into their computer, they all get the...
  6. How to create windows 10 groups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create windows 10 groups: Our business is growing and we are currently working on a second location, with that in mind I'm looking for a simpler way to deploy new computers, What I'm looking to do is somehow create 3 groups, so when anyone of a certain group log into their computer, they all get the...
  7. How to create windows 10 groups

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to change Drive letter in windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Drive letter in windows 10: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to change the Drive letter in Windows 10. […] This article How to change Drive letter in windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How to map a Drive using Group Policy Preferences on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to map a Drive using Group Policy Preferences on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Mapping network drives using Group Policy preferences is flexible, provides easy control over who receives the drive mappings, and has easy-to-use user interfaces, all of […] This article How to map a Drive using Group Policy Preferences on Windows 10 first appeared...
  10. How to Change the Group by View of a Folder in Windows 10 tutorial

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Change the Group by View of a Folder in Windows 10 tutorial: Hi @Shawn. I am trying to disable permanently the "Group by" of "My PC" in Explorer. I don't know if it's possible. In any case, the detail view columns are limited and the tutorials don't have information about exceptions, if there are any. 157737