Windows 10: How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?

Discus and support How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm on RTM win 10 pro on my Dell 7720 laptop. Have 2 queries: 1). I've changed the font size to 150% which is fine on the desktop. But I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sasha007, Jul 17, 2015.

1. sasha007 Win User

How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?

Hi,

I'm on RTM win 10 pro on my Dell 7720 laptop. Have 2 queries:

1). I've changed the font size to 150% which is fine on the desktop. But I need only the lock screen/Welcome screen to be 100% font size since on 150 % the font is too big and ugly. So is there any way to change only the lock/welcome screen to 100% font size again?

2). I'm experiencing fuzzy/blurry font and icons for some of the applications. For example: Dell touchpad circular scrolling icon is fuzzy, while on 8.1 it was fine. Even the text in Device manager is fuzzy, while on the properties window of this PC it is fine. See below:-

How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen? [​IMG]

How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen? [​IMG]

Please help.

:)

sasha007, Jul 17, 2015
  2. CurtRode Win User

Lock the Font in Windows 10 Mail

I too would like to know how to lock the font size.

I find the problem most annoying when I am dragging my cursor across the screen and it keeps changing the size of my font.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

CurtRode, Jul 17, 2015
  3. LeDun Win User
    "Screen" option disappear? Changing the font size in the names of panels, etc.

Has"Screen" option disappeared from the Control Panel?

How can one change now the font size in the names of panels, in the names of icons, etc.?

LeDun, Jul 17, 2015
Thema:

How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen?

1. How to change Icon and Font size on Lock screen and Welcome screen? - Similar Threads - change Icon Font

2. Massive font on the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive font on the welcome screen: I encountered a pretty strange, while minor, problem on Windows 10 - out of sudden a font on the welcome screen/lock screen and on it only became very massive dare say 250% - 300% scaling. On all other screens, including the login screen, fonts are normal.There are 2 displays...
  3. Massive font on the welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Massive font on the welcome screen: I encountered a pretty strange, while minor, problem on Windows 10 - out of sudden a font on the welcome screen/lock screen and on it only became very massive dare say 250% - 300% scaling. On all other screens, including the login screen, fonts are normal.There are 2 displays...
  4. Massive font on the welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...: I want to change the position and the font size of the clock on the lock screen, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-font-size-and-or-the-position/c4bd9982-17e1-409d-9554-e189dee08ea2
  6. how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...: I want to change the position and the font size of the clock on the lock screen, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-font-size-and-or-the-position/c4bd9982-17e1-409d-9554-e189dee08ea2
  7. how can I change the font size and or the position of the clock on the lock screen in...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?

how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-welcome-screen-not-the-lock/6b74d8ae-b411-42cd-8db9-478a4415f3c8
  9. Lock Screen/Welcome screen won't change

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen/Welcome screen won't change: Every single time i turn my computer on, i see this one picture, which i cannot change, even after changing the lock screen picture, which i can only see if i use Windows + L. if i set it to slideshow and select a folder it will still show this one picture in the preview even...
  10. How to change "Welcome"-screen?

How to change "Welcome"-screen?: Greetings. I know how to change the lock-screen, and the background-screen. But how do I change the "Welcome"-screen? It is the screen showing "Welcome" after you have typed the password to log into windows. I want another look that suits my colorscheme better, but I can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why font bigger welcome screen windows 10