Windows 10: How to change image in Startup screen?

Discus and support How to change image in Startup screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys, I've seen that other people has a different background image for startup screen. I mean the screen with your name. I have no idea how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Siegfriedm, Mar 3, 2017.

1. How to change image in Startup screen?

Hello guys, I've seen that other people has a different background image for startup screen. I mean the screen with your name. I have no idea how to change image there.I've automatic login and I don't need to insert name and password every time.
    This screen.

:)

Siegfriedm, Mar 3, 2017

2. How to change the name on WELCOME startup in Windows 10

How do I change my last name upon startup of my computer? The name that appears is my married name and I have since become divorced and taken back my maiden name and, quite frankly, I hate seeing that name there. Please help?????

KathleenMarshall, Mar 3, 2017
  3. How to change the name on WELCOME startup in Windows 10

I may have corrected the problems I was having with an in correct welcome name, by checking out this help page. Will check by signing in again. I'll come back for more help if I haven't. Thanks, so far...

Cordie Alexander, Mar 3, 2017
  4. How to change image in Startup screen?

TairikuOkami, Mar 4, 2017
  5. Siegfriedm, Mar 4, 2017
  6. Siegfriedm, Mar 4, 2017
  7. Nothing *Sad
    The problem for me seems to be a little different. If I press Win + L to lock screen, picture changes.The problem is in startup login screen. It keep shows same image, even if I ticked "how lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen".

EDIT: Well, this look so bugged and random. If I choose "image" instead of Spotlight, and choose a random picture, it sometimes changes logon image as well, sometimes NOT.

Siegfriedm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to change image in Startup screen?

1. How to change image in Startup screen? - Similar Threads - change image Startup

2. Startup images,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup images,: When starting windows 10 it shows an image and ask if you like it or not. Why not add the option to say what subject images you would like to see. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-images/566c56dd-1f49-4f9c-ad8b-2291d67e5cd6
  3. startup images

startup images: I don't want to see those Bing images lovely landscapes, generally, but I don't want them when my laptop starts up. I run Windows 10. How do I remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-images/22d40d7d-48cf-44d8-b6e9-900f5967ca99
  4. Startup screen image

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup screen image: HOW do I get the Shanghai Financial Center photo off my start screen? The photos used to change regularly, and that one has been on for months. I am so sick of it, I hate to log in to my computer....
  5. Change image on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change image on login screen: How do I change image on login screen from micro soft image to image of my choice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-image-on-login-screen/d9cdb201-67ff-4a3a-b823-480d575ebf14
  6. Changing the Lenovo laptop startup image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Changing the Lenovo laptop startup image: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to change the startup image of my laptop that loads with the manufacturer's image and I want to change it in the image of Windows. Please let me know what I need to do to fix this problem. Wait for response!. A good day!...
  7. Lock screen is not changing spotlight image on startup

Lock screen is not changing spotlight image on startup: The lock screen background image is not working properly on startup. I have the lock screen set to show the spotlight image. When it starts it uses the same image. If I click the Windows button and "L" to lock it it will show a spotlight image. my computer at work when I...
  8. Can't change lock screen image upon startup

Can't change lock screen image upon startup: I can change the lock screen image from Settings > Lock Screen without any problems and when I lock the computer my intended lock screen image is the one I chose, but when I boot the computer up or sign out the lock screen image is always some default W10 image. I'm using...
  9. No profile image in startup screen and pictures in lock screen.

No profile image in startup screen and pictures in lock screen.: These aren't very important problems, but I'm just curious why this happen after Anniversary Upgrade. - When I start my PC or when I shutdown/restart, in the log screen there isn't my profile image. Just the generic blank one. The image is still present when I click on...
  10. How to change the login screen background image?

How to change the login screen background image?: I was wondering where the login screen background image is stored? I'm trying to change it to a different image. Thanks. 31131

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changer image start up

2. make an image appear in startup

3. how do I add an image on start up screen?

4. change image in startup screen shot