Windows 10: How to change keyboard color

Discus and support How to change keyboard color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently bought a Dell G3 15 laptop. The keyboard's backlight is currently blue. It's great for daytime, but a little harsh at night. Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by snart., Sep 4, 2018.

1. snart. Win User

How to change keyboard color

I recently bought a Dell G3 15 laptop. The keyboard's backlight is currently blue. It's great for daytime, but a little harsh at night. Is there any way to change it on this laptop or is the color in the hardware?

:)

snart., Sep 4, 2018

2. change desktop background color

Patricia Ray

The answer given below did not solve my problem. I followed the steps given and when I returned to my work screen it was still black, there does not seem anyway to save your changes and color selection.

RAYPATRICIA, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 4, 2018
  4. How to change keyboard color

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

How to change keyboard color

1. How to change keyboard color - Similar Threads - change keyboard color

2. Color Change Automatically How to Change ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Change Automatically How to Change ??: Hi,I have question that when, I was seeing YouTube in Brave,then suddenly my color became distorted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change-automatically-how-to-change/5acaea1d-2d67-4135-bf09-aceeb2a8ae43
  3. Color Change Automatically How to Change ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Change Automatically How to Change ??: Hi,I have question that when, I was seeing YouTube in Brave,then suddenly my color became distorted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change-automatically-how-to-change/5acaea1d-2d67-4135-bf09-aceeb2a8ae43
  4. Color Change Automatically How to Change ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how to change color of backlite keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change color of backlite keyboard: How do you change color on backlit keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-color-of-backlite-keyboard/8391b9f7-dd1f-4467-a8fb-7a847ec1552a
  6. how to change color of backlite keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change color of backlite keyboard: How do you change color on backlit keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-color-of-backlite-keyboard/8391b9f7-dd1f-4467-a8fb-7a847ec1552a
  7. Change color of Hyrican keyboard?

Change color of Hyrican keyboard?: Hi folks I have the mechanical keyboard from Hyrican, the ST MK31 and I wonder (the standard data rates are white, can I change them or is there a software for the keyboard? [ATTACH] Bei Hyrican Tastatur Farbe ändern?
  8. Ibuypower standard keyboard color change?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ibuypower standard keyboard color change?: I’m pressing the function key+scroll lock and I can’t get the colors to change at all. I press the two and the scroll lock activates, not the color change. submitted by /u/shogunzzz1 [link] [comments]...
  9. Keyboard on Surface 3 has changed color

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard on Surface 3 has changed color: After the last update the keyboard on my surface 3 is now white when it black before the update. How can I get previous color back? Thanks 139478
  10. Keyboard Color

Keyboard Color: Hello, Does anybody knows how to change color of screen default keyboard? Basically, it has a black color. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-color/a7da4a9d-7567-4a25-88d9-4ec4439b7a30

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard color settings

2. how to change keyboard color

3. change keyboard color

4. keyboard color,
  5. keyboard colour change,
  6. how to change color of keyboard,
  7. change keyboard colors,
  8. keyboard color changer,
  9. keyboard colour,
  10. keyboard colours,
  11. how to change the color of my keyboard,