Windows 10: How to Change Navigation Panel Sizer Color?

Discus and support How to Change Navigation Panel Sizer Color? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please Help me... [img] 16087 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sagopa1, Aug 13, 2015.

1. sagopa1 Win User

How to Change Navigation Panel Sizer Color?

Please Help me...

How to Change Navigation Panel Sizer Color? [​IMG]

:)

sagopa1, Aug 13, 2015

2. Windows 10 Explorer

That's super weird for sure. Do you know when it began doing this?

If I had to guess, I would think this is either a DPI scaling issue, or an issue with the pdf handler.

I have Acrobat (and separately, Acrobat Reader DC), but my PDFs are associated with Edge for opening normally. Yet still, I can at least confirm that the same preview handler loads the full size for me.

I think what I'd suggest is to reset it to default size, and see how it works. Try this out for me:

• Right-click Start button logo, choose Run, and type REGEDIT
    • When Registry Editor opens, navigate down the left side to find this location:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Modules\GlobalSettings\Sizer
    • Right-click the Sizer folder, choose Export, and save this backup anywhere you'd like.
    • Right-click the Sizer folder again, choose Delete and confirm it.
    • Restart your computer and try once more.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 13, 2015
  3. nicatombo Win User
    Open File - Security Warning dialog box not loading...

Hi,

After upgrading to Windows 10, the Open File - Security Warning dialog box isn't loading. I didn't change any setting (at least to my knowledge) and I can't find where to turn it back on.

The program I'm trying to use, which I used while on Windows 7, is Sizer 3.4 (Sizer by Brian Apps) and I'm thinking it should trigger a Open File - Securty Warning dialog box, as it did in Windows 7, but it doesn't.

I'm referring to the dialog box shown below:

nicatombo, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

You could try a High Contrast Theme, but that doesn't look like a native Windows theme that you're using in the screenshot.

Edwin, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

1. How to Change Navigation Panel Sizer Color? - Similar Threads - Change Navigation Panel

2. Show all folders in navigation panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all folders in navigation panel: Why do i have to "show all folders" in the navigation panel to get my drop down arrows to see sub folder. The screen looks better without all folders showing. Is it possible to expand folders without showing all folders? I have no drop down arrows when not showing all...
  3. Show all folders in navigation panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show all folders in navigation panel: Why do i have to "show all folders" in the navigation panel to get my drop down arrows to see sub folder. The screen looks better without all folders showing. Is it possible to expand folders without showing all folders? I have no drop down arrows when not showing all...
  4. Color Change Automatically How to Change ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color Change Automatically How to Change ??: Hi,I have question that when, I was seeing YouTube in Brave,then suddenly my color became distorted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change-automatically-how-to-change/5acaea1d-2d67-4135-bf09-aceeb2a8ae43
  5. Color Change Automatically How to Change ??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Change Automatically How to Change ??: Hi,I have question that when, I was seeing YouTube in Brave,then suddenly my color became distorted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-change-automatically-how-to-change/5acaea1d-2d67-4135-bf09-aceeb2a8ae43
  6. Color Change Automatically How to Change ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the light panel color (under Title Bar)?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/hq6cx0ahxq661.png?width=834&format=png&auto=webp&s=092ae3e6dfca706671c260aec4fe033292204880 Hello! Does anyone know how this part of the interface is called? (and how to change its color through the registry) I was able to change the...
  8. NVIDIA Control Panel output color format changes by itself

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA Control Panel output color format changes by itself: Hello. I recently got a new monitor (LG 38WN95C-W) and a peculiar change happens in the Nvidia control panel every so often. How can I prevent it? It basically goes in and changes the output color format from RGB to YCbCr422, depth from 10 to 8 bpc, and dynamic range from...
  9. Save As window navigation panel not showing fully

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save As window navigation panel not showing fully: In Save As window, the navigation side panel is not fully displayed, nor are all my files. Spontaneously last night, I lost the normal view. Now the Save as window only shows last file saved in and window in which to type new name of file which is to be saved....
  10. side panel navigation icons missing

in Windows 10 Support
    side panel navigation icons missing: H, can anyone help me to fix missing icons on my explorer sidebar navigation ?u can see there are no icons on leftside of navigation.I tried Sfc /scannow but it did not found any corruption . [img] [img] 125042

Users found this page by searching for:

1. navigation panel colors