Windows 10: How to change or create new shortcut to switch desktop?

Discus and support How to change or create new shortcut to switch desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; By default the shortcut is Win+Ctrl+Arrow_Key. Is there a way to assign Win+V to switch left and Win+B to switch right? It would be very easy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by superusek, Aug 4, 2015.

1. superusek Win User

How to change or create new shortcut to switch desktop?

By default the shortcut is Win+Ctrl+Arrow_Key.

Is there a way to assign Win+V to switch left and Win+B to switch right?

It would be very easy and fast to switch between , because in case of default shortcut you have to move your left hand over whole keyboard or use both left and right hands which is even worse.

Thanks

:)

superusek, Aug 4, 2015
  2. DevinXM Win User

Selected icons not showing

Changing icon always worked but this is the first time I've tried to use these particular icons.

No config changes.

The issue persists with all desktop shortcuts.

I created a new user account. How do I switch over to it. There's only one account showing at startup.

DevinXM, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Edit tiles in Start Menu

create a new shortcut, add the switch to the end of the 'target' in the shortcut properties.

right click on the new shortcut and select 'pin to start'

Martmcd, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

How to change or create new shortcut to switch desktop?

1. How to change or create new shortcut to switch desktop? - Similar Threads - change create shortcut

2. How to fix desktop switch shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix desktop switch shortcuts?: Desktop switching shortcuts windows+ctrl+left or right keys do not work on windows 11 when in a full screen application.Whenever i boot up a game, Sekiro for example, I have no access to my second desktop when pressing the desktop switch shortcuts windows+ctrl+left or right...
  3. How to fix desktop switch shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix desktop switch shortcuts?: Desktop switching shortcuts windows+ctrl+left or right keys do not work on windows 11 when in a full screen application.Whenever i boot up a game, Sekiro for example, I have no access to my second desktop when pressing the desktop switch shortcuts windows+ctrl+left or right...
  4. Is there a shortcut to create desktop shortcuts ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a shortcut to create desktop shortcuts ?: I'm working on a software to help blind people use computers, and I'm searching for a way for them to create desktop icons/shortcut to Web sites. Is there a way to do this only using the keyboard ? I tried using the Shift + F10, but this doesn't work if an icon is selected,...
  5. How to disable creating new desktop shortcut

How to disable creating new desktop shortcut: Hello If you(I believe) Ctrl + Windows key + D a new desktop will be created This feature while useless in my case also killed me quite a few times while playing Is there any way to disable this, again, in my case, worthless feature? submitted by /u/BorsukBartek [link]...
  6. How to disable creating new desktop shortcut

How to disable creating new desktop shortcut: Hello If you(I believe) Ctrl + Windows key + D a new desktop will be created This feature while useless in my case also killed me quite a few times while playing Is there any way to disable this, again, in my case, worthless feature? submitted by /u/BorsukBartek [link]...
  7. how to create shortcut on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to create shortcut on desktop: I need to create short cuts on my sesk top of URLs and programs frequently used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-shortcut-on-desktop/7bd2975a-3d10-48f3-94e4-1bc2009430ea
  8. Is there a way to remove the create new desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to remove the create new desktop shortcut: Hi, When gaming i sometimes fat finger and press ctrl + win + d at the same time and it creates a new desktop is there anyway to change / remove this shortcut thanks...
  9. Creating a desktop shortcut

in Browsers and Email
    Creating a desktop shortcut: All I want to do is create a Desktop shortcut & icon for Microsoft Edge. Simple I thought, but I cannot do it. If I move an icon in the source folder, either an exe or lnk, to the Desktop it does not launch when clicked, or when I click open or run as Admin. Sometimes I cant...
  10. Create Desktop Shortcut

in Browsers and Email
    Create Desktop Shortcut: O.k. I give up...can someone tell me how to create a desktop shortcut ? using Edge browser....also how do you move something from the favourites bar to the desktop?......it must be possible surely ?........Del. 73345