Windows 10: How to change slide show to random

Discus and support How to change slide show to random in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Have set up a slide show but wish these to be displayed randomly and for a shorter time then the 1 minute which is the shortest default time, pse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by swimcoach, Aug 15, 2015.

1. swimcoach Win User

How to change slide show to random

Have set up a slide show but wish these to be displayed randomly and for a shorter time then the 1 minute which is the shortest default time, pse advise.

:)

swimcoach, Aug 15, 2015

2. How do you set duel monitor fixed desktop wallpapers?

I have two monitors, I want each monitor to show two separate pictures, and only those two separate pictures, as in, picture A for monitor A, and picture B for monitor B. But when I set two pictures, it enabled slide show, causing them to switch and sometimes
    setting random pictures from random files stored in other areas.

I want Picture A to appear on Monitor A and stay there, not move to the other monitor or be changed to something random. I have tried disabling slideshow, but unless I pick one picture for the two monitors, exiting the window once changed from slide show
    simply returns the setting back to slide show.

Basically, How can I fix picture A to monitor A, and picture B to monitor B?

LeonHyrule, Aug 15, 2015
  3. slide show controls

on windows 10 photo tools my slide show plays in a random order and returns to the top before showing all of the photos in the file. how do I change to show in a sequential order an keep going to the end?

Bliss Jensen, Aug 15, 2015
  4. nt62 Win User

Thema:

1. How to change slide show to random - Similar Threads - change slide show

2. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  3. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  4. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  5. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  6. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  7. how to stop my slide show

how to stop my slide show: how to stop my slide show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-slide-show/6682bf93-ba76-45d9-9e1d-c2888fde3056
  8. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  9. can the timins of a LockScreen Slide Show be changed

can the timins of a LockScreen Slide Show be changed: Hi - I've just set up a Lock Screen Slide Show, thanks to the help I received here: Can't create a Lock screen Slideshow - missing the Pictures icon The first image in my folder comes up and stays for possibly 30 minutes. After leaving my PC switched on, I'm relieved to...
  10. Slide Show's

Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...