Windows 10: How to Change the FONT/TEXT Color on LOCK SCREEN (only) in Win10

Discus and support How to Change the FONT/TEXT Color on LOCK SCREEN (only) in Win10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried everything ... enabling classic personalization options ... trying high contrast settings ... etc. However, when I use high contrast... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chosn4one, Dec 13, 2016.

1. chosn4one Win User

How to Change the FONT/TEXT Color on LOCK SCREEN (only) in Win10

I have tried everything ... enabling classic personalization options ... trying high contrast settings ... etc. However, when I use high contrast settings, I can't use a custom photo/theme/background pic.

Is there any way to keep my custom theme/background on the lock screen AND change from the standard white text to a different color of my choice so that the date, time, and weather can be seen more easily? Because it is so difficult to see the text against many of my backgrounds. I only seem to be able to find settings to change the font size or all of the text, hyperlink colors. But, I want to keep all of my current settings and pics, I just only want to change font color as it relates to the lock screen in windows 10 on my laptop.

If anyone can help, I would very much appreciate it. I have searched high and low, tried dozens of settings and alterations to settings and nothing seems to allow me to change this one thing. So far the only way that I managed to change the font color was to switch to high contrast settings, but that screws up all of my other text color options. There has got to be an easier way to do this. Am I missing something? Please help. I am at my wit's end!

:)

chosn4one, Dec 13, 2016
  2. rh88---01 Win User

How to change C3 screen and font color

The background color on my text messaging screen has changed from white bkground with black font to a green screen with white font. Can someone tell me how to change it back.

rh88---01, Dec 13, 2016
  3. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, Dec 13, 2016
Thema:

How to Change the FONT/TEXT Color on LOCK SCREEN (only) in Win10

1. How to Change the FONT/TEXT Color on LOCK SCREEN (only) in Win10 - Similar Threads - Change FONT TEXT

2. Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...: Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-color-how-do-i-change-the-font/16cd1e04-287b-464d-9aae-77476ea85128
  3. Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop...: Desktop Icon Font Color - How do I change the font color of the text that describes desktop icons Windows11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-font-color-how-do-i-change-the-font/16cd1e04-287b-464d-9aae-77476ea85128
  4. Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).: [ATTACH] Never noticed earlier in Windows 10, even with the latest version it stays unfixed and unnoticed by the Microsoft Windows team. <When switched to light color from personalization settings, the contents from lock screen like text showing Time, Date, Notifications...
  5. Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark color for lock screen (texts, notifications).: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashutoshrahulvatsha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu33ri/dark_color_for_lock_screen_texts_notifications/
  6. font color in multilanguage win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    font color in multilanguage win10: hi is there any way to make windows use a different font color for every different language keyboard i use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color-in-multilanguage-win10/2420ca8e-0b52-4c15-ac4e-d7959213757a
  7. Change color fonts (text) Windows 10

Change color fonts (text) Windows 10: I have yellow letters that are hard to read that I want to change to view easier. How do I? In my Reliability Monitor, ( Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor), under the action column the words "View Technical Details" are...
  8. Changing color of fonts and background on the screen

Changing color of fonts and background on the screen: There is a blue tinge to the icons, background, and text typed. How resort to white background and black letters in all programs? Thank you. 44676
  9. Changing color of fonts on the screen.

Changing color of fonts on the screen.: For some reason, the font colors have become blue when they were previously black, which is what I want. I don't know how to get them back. Also, the background color is a light pink color and I want white. 44494
  10. Changing font color of the login-screen

Changing font color of the login-screen: Hello, is it possible to change the font-color of the username in the login-screen? Maybe changing the font and fontsize too? [img] Thanks. 42418

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change font color on lock screen windows 10

2. change lock screen text color windows phone