Windows 10: How to change the initial login screen

Discus and support How to change the initial login screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; They are often changing the initial login screen which is most annoying when the put up a pic that I do not like. Can we stop them form doing that?*Mad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Silvera, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Silvera Win User

How to change the initial login screen

They are often changing the initial login screen which is most annoying when the put up a pic that I do not like. Can we stop them form doing that?*Mad

:)

Silvera, Oct 27, 2016

2. How to change the login screen.

Hello,

I need to add a computer usage warning to the Login Screen on Windows 10 machines throughout my

Social Services Department.

It needs to show before the user presses ctrl+alt+delete to login.

These machines were recently Upgraded to Windows 10.

Thank you for your help.

harley88in, Oct 27, 2016
  3. How to change the login screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I would like to inform that unfortunately we do not have the option to set a computer usage data to display in the login screen. I suggest you to use your favorite browser to search for any third party software which can make the option available.

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot
    guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello Silvera, *Smile

The first screen you see would be the "lock" screen. Once you dismiss the "lock" screen, you will see the "sign-in" screen with your listed accounts.

If turned on below, the "sign-in" screen will show the same background image you have set for the "lock" screen.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

You should be able to set your lock screen to use a "picture" as its background using step 4 in option one below to only have a single static picture as your background on both the lock and sign-in screens.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Oct 27, 2016
  5. Silvera Win User
    Thank you again for your support! This forum is an excellent resource!!!

Silvera, Oct 27, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change the initial login screen - Similar Threads - change initial login

2. White screen after deployment and initial login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen after deployment and initial login: I have many users who, after initially deploying a windows 10 device and signing in, receive a blank white screen. As an IT Tech, I know the fix, but advising our users over the phone to perform the fix isn't always necessarily feasible. It would make more sense for Microsoft...
  3. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup: Hi,I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen the initial loading screen that I wish to bypass.Does anyone have any...
  4. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup: Hi,I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen the initial loading screen that I wish to bypass.Does anyone have any...
  5. how to remove login screen the initial loading screen after bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to change email in login screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change email in login screen ?: Hope someone can help me. I wish to change the email in the lock screen with my 2nd email but i am having trouble doing it. I've added the 2nd email in the Microsoft account as primary alias but the email in the screen hasn't changed....
  7. How to change email in login screen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change email in login screen ?: Hope someone can help me. I wish to change the email in the lock screen with my 2nd email but i am having trouble doing it. I've added the 2nd email in the Microsoft account as primary alias but the email in the screen hasn't changed....
  8. Initial screen login to access home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Initial screen login to access home screen: My computer screen is not letting your login to the main screen so I can access my home screen. I am being told that your credentials are incorrect. I am also being asked to access your account account.live.com. Well, I can't as I cant get the the home screen. So if anyone...
  9. how to change the login screen picture?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the login screen picture?: how to change the login screen picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-login-screen-picture/60765387-4f92-4d76-9ae9-e39839983077
  10. Initial Login screen. Pic rarely changes, even with Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    Initial Login screen. Pic rarely changes, even with Windows Spotlight: I run with 3 Windows Pro 10 machines.. All on build 1703. All logging in via my Microsoft account. Anyway, on my main desktop machine, the initial login screen, where it asks you to put your pin in, rarely changes.. Maybe every 90 or so days. Whereas my personal laptop and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. initial login change

2. how to change initial login

3. nextjs change Initial screen

4. initial login with the phone