Windows 10: How to change the login screen background image?

Discus and support How to change the login screen background image? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was wondering where the login screen background image is stored? I'm trying to change it to a different image. Thanks. 31131 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by crimson, Nov 22, 2015.

1. crimson Win User

How to change the login screen background image?

I was wondering where the login screen background image is stored? I'm trying to change it to a different image.

Thanks.

:)

crimson, Nov 22, 2015
  2. Linney Win User
    Linney, Nov 22, 2015
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 22, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Nov 22, 2015
  5. crimson Win User
    Thanks. Why is there a third party tool? What about just the location of the image? Then replace it with my image.

crimson, Nov 22, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    The 3rd party tool is safe and makes it much easier to do. Trying to do so manually is very involved, and doesn't usually work out well. *Sad

Brink, Nov 22, 2015
  7. crimson Win User
    OK. I wonder why it would be that complicated. Like for my desktop background, I can just r-click any image, and set it right away. And there's even options in settings for changing the lock screen image.

crimson, Nov 22, 2015
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change the login screen background image? - Similar Threads - change login screen

2. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  3. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?: The screens come up with Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 12, etc and have the user name and you click on the user and it asks for the login password. What I would really like is to change this login screen to show a blue or black screen with justLoginUsername: Password:...
  4. Is there a way to change the login screen background for the default login screen ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I change the Login Screen background image?

How do I change the Login Screen background image?: This used to work prior to the latest 1903 update. How can I change the Login Screen background image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-login-screen-background-image/8d4b052b-ccf0-465c-94bd-ba483aee9ded
  6. Change image on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change image on login screen: How do I change image on login screen from micro soft image to image of my choice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-image-on-login-screen/d9cdb201-67ff-4a3a-b823-480d575ebf14
  7. Change Login Screen Background

Change Login Screen Background: Where can I find the setting to change the login screen background image from the default Windows logo that comes with it? 129621
  8. Change login screen background color

Change login screen background color: I upgraded my PC from 8.1 and I had a black background for the login screen before and after I had upgraded it had grandfathered that background color. Now that I did an in-place upgrade (to fix some bad windows files), it seems it has taken on the default blue since I have...
  9. How to Change the Login Screen Background and themes

How to Change the Login Screen Background and themes: Is my first post so sorry if i am not correct in request: 1 - How to Change the Login Screen Background on Windows 10 2 - To use different themes respect old tweaks i must use a UltraUXThemePatcher or similar ? Thank Hispa 11637
  10. change the Login screen background?

change the Login screen background?: Is there an easy way to change the Login screen background? 13815