Windows 10: How to change the Windows white start up logo?

Discus and support How to change the Windows white start up logo? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to change the Windows white start up logo (see photo) to a more colorful one. [img] In an earlier Ten Forums post there was software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GARoss, Oct 18, 2015.

1. GARoss Win User

How to change the Windows white start up logo?

I would like to change the Windows white start up logo (see photo) to a more colorful one.

How to change the Windows white start up logo? [​IMG]

In an earlier Ten Forums post there was software that did this called "Windows 8.1 start button changer" which is no longer available. The replacement software is called "CustomizerGod" but when I tried downloading it I received several virus warnings. Is there other software available that is "safe" to use?

Solved How to change Start Menu icon? - Windows 10 Forums

:)

GARoss, Oct 18, 2015

2. How to change the title bar to white so that the name of the program I'm on isn't visible anymore?

Changing the title bar to white will make the title turn black for it to be visible. The options to make the title invisible is not yet available in Microsoft.

We encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub. You can either vote on an existing submission or submit a new issue. When you submit a feedback item we gather
    additional details and information about your issue that will help determine what’s causing it and address it. Feedback items regularly receive Microsoft responses on the submissions in the Feedback app so you can see what we are doing about your feedback.
    Please revisit frequently to see the status of your feedback items.

For more information on Feedback Hub, see our support
    article
    and YouTube video.

In order to submit new feedback. Please follow these steps:

• On a Windows 10 device, search for Feedback Hub in Cortana search, then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem(s) after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near
      the end of the form; Stop monitoring when you're done.
    • Once you've completed the form and monitoring, click Submit.
    • Click Continue using feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback at the top, then find the item you submitted (it may take a while to appear).
    • Open the item you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link here in your response.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Merkurial Win User
    How to change the title bar to white so that the name of the program I'm on isn't visible anymore?

How to change the title bar to white so that the name of the program I'm on isn't visible anymore?

Regards,

Andrei

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup / PC]

Merkurial, Oct 18, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

One other utility that also can make the start menu similar to Windows 7, is Classic Shell. If you want to get back the familiar Vista and 7 orb, add Seven VG Windows 7 skin for Classic Shell. I'm running Classic Shell with this skin, as you can see in this photo bellow.

Yes, I have customized the color of the taskbar, as I can customize the color of the start menu separately. You can also make the taskbar opaque or transparent with various degrees of transparency. At the Classic start menu settings, select custom button and then browse to the folder where you extracted the skin.

spapakons, Oct 18, 2015
  5. GARoss Win User
    Thanks spapakons.

I don't mind the Windows 10 tiles in the start menu, just the lack of color in the Windows 10 flag. Does Classic Shell change the Windows 10 "look" completely back to Window 7 or is it possible just to change the white Win 10 logo?

GARoss, Oct 18, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    You can configure the Win key to open either the original start menu or Windows 7 start menu. If you configure it to open the original and also configure left click to open the original, it is possible to change the start button without affecting the start menu. In case you want to see the Windows 7 start menu you press SHIFT+Win or you press SHIFT and left-click on it.

spapakons, Oct 18, 2015
  7. GARoss Win User
    Thanks, I'll give it a try!

GARoss, Oct 18, 2015
  8. spapakons Win User

When you install it, first time you click on start button you will see the settings. Next time you can right-click on the start button and select Settings. Check the Show all settings box to access all settings. The screenshot below shows the Controls tab, where you can configure which menu is visible when you click on the button. I have set it to Classic start menu (Windows 7). To see the original start menu, I would have to set it to Windows start menu. The choice is yours.

spapakons, Oct 18, 2015
  9. GARoss Win User
    Thanks. I hadn't checked the post for a while (busy day) & had figured this out by trial & error. I like this better! Thanks again.

GARoss, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change the Windows white start up logo? - Similar Threads - change white start

2. White line on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line on start up: My pc crashed and I restarted - I now have a white line in the corner of my screen. Eventually I can get access to the bios file but no real clue what I’m doing in there. Is there any fix for this or is my pc dead in the water Thank you...
  3. White line on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White line on start up: My pc crashed and I restarted - I now have a white line in the corner of my screen. Eventually I can get access to the bios file but no real clue what I’m doing in there. Is there any fix for this or is my pc dead in the water Thank you...
  4. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing: Hi,I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation recently.When I start the machine my motherboard manufacturer's logo appears and rotating dots appear for a few seconds.I've searched up internet to solve this issue and I have read that If I am on UEFI boot then I cannot...
  5. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing: Hi,I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation recently.When I start the machine my motherboard manufacturer's logo appears and rotating dots appear for a few seconds.I've searched up internet to solve this issue and I have read that If I am on UEFI boot then I cannot...
  6. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bootup Windows Logo... How to change it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bootup Windows Logo... How to change it: I want to change the Windows Logo that appears on boot-up to my photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootup-windows-logo-how-to-change-it/432aa0ea-0d43-4e41-85a5-1f10da2b61cd
  8. Start logo doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start logo doesn't show up: Hello, so, recently, I wanted to do a factory reset, and I did. After it, when i powered on my computer, the windows 10 logo it doesn't show up, and I have a black screen. What can I do? I saw a similar question but the replies didn't help me at all....
  9. how do OEMs change the windows start screen logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do OEMs change the windows start screen logo?: So I have been wondering, how do OEMs like Dell, HP, and Toshiba change the windows 10 start screen logo? If you bought a computer from one of these companies, when you turn it on the windows logo will be replaced with the logo of the company on the start up screen. Is there...
  10. Win10 start up logo mssing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 start up logo mssing: I clean installed win10 on legacy partition and my win10 startup logo missing, what can I do to enable win10 startup logo ? Does the win10 start up logo only show up if the clean installation is UEF partition ? Also my windows 10 version is 1803. And how to change from pc...