Windows 10: how to change to english format

Discus and support how to change to english format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to change to English format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jesusmorales2, Aug 26, 2018.

1. how to change to english format

how to change to English format

:)

jesusmorales2, Aug 26, 2018

2. Date format issue after WINDOWS 10 installed

Hi Dulce,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to add English (UK), and try to change Time format.

Please follow below steps and check and check if it helps.

• Type add a language in Search bar and launch Add a Language.
    • Search for English (UK) and add.
    • And try changing the Time Format and check if it helps.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 26, 2018
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Fernandz Win User

how to change to english format

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

how to change to english format

1. how to change to english format - Similar Threads - change english format

2. Windows 11. How to change Date format to dd.MM.yyyy with English interface?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11. How to change Date format to dd.MM.yyyy with English interface?: Dear all,I want to use English as my display language in Germany. Here we use dd.MM.yyyy format, and don't use "slashes" in date. But I cant choose correct format in settings, please see the screenshot:If I add German language in "Time and Language" setting, I can use correct...
  3. Windows 11. How to change Date format to dd.MM.yyyy with English interface?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11. How to change Date format to dd.MM.yyyy with English interface?: Dear all,I want to use English as my display language in Germany. Here we use dd.MM.yyyy format, and don't use "slashes" in date. But I cant choose correct format in settings, please see the screenshot:If I add German language in "Time and Language" setting, I can use correct...
  4. How change back to English?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How change back to English?: Hello all: When the w10 boot-up or updating or changing, it often shows/reminds you the processing, such as: Welcome, waiting, shutting down, ........... All the "REMINDINGs" of my w10, are all in ENGLISH since the very beginning. BUT, during the pasted many...
  5. How can I change it to English? I've changed everything to English in the language settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change it to English? I've changed everything to English in the language settings.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SWAGNEMITE_1309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikkws9/how_can_i_change_it_to_english_ive_changed/
  6. How to change view direction on English

How to change view direction on English: I changed my desktop language from Arabic to English but the view direction is uncomfortable, is there anyway to change the view direction? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-view-direction-on-english/0e0e873a-a11d-45c8-ad85-0f2d5ee3df07
  7. Default short date format change for English (Canada)

in Windows 10 News
    Default short date format change for English (Canada): Beginning with Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8, the default short date format for English (Canada) was changed from dd/MM/yyyy to yyyy-MM-dd. Microsoft is not planning to revert this change as yyyy-MM-dd is the recommended date format by The Government of Canada. However,...
  8. Regional Format options are limited to English

Regional Format options are limited to English: My use case is basic and something I always did on Win7: I want windows to display the UI in English but use regional settings to Portuguese so that date formats, money, decimals, etc, are in Portuguese format. When I go to settings > region, I can set region to Portugal...
  9. How to Change App Language to English?

How to Change App Language to English?: Hi, I'm using Windows 10. For some reason the language for my default applications e.g. Mail, Photos (and even Skype) have been set to Japanese. How do I change it back to English? Thank you....
  10. How to change the language to English?

How to change the language to English?: Last month, I brought a laptop in China , which is Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Window 10 Chinese family version. I want to change the whole laptop's system to English. When I open the laptop, it's Chinese, I ask the worker to help me to change to English, they went to setting to...