Windows 10: How to change visual effects using batch file or registry file?

Discus and support How to change visual effects using batch file or registry file? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there forum, how do you change the Visual effects using a batch file or registry file. Thanks, Edward. 52995 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AgentEddie99, Jun 10, 2016.

1. How to change visual effects using batch file or registry file?

Hi there forum,

how do you change the Visual effects using a batch file or registry file.

Thanks,

Edward.

:)

AgentEddie99, Jun 10, 2016
  2. rmop Win User

E60s Connects to 1 of 2 PCs

The Batch file seems to have done the trick. I'd already tried the "Repair" option, to no avail, so have to assume the batch file registry mods effected the solution. Hardly elegant, but it WORKS now, and I'm grateful. Thank you.

3. Mike_11_ Win User
    Blurry text and icons in Windows 10 (DPI scaling)

Ya I'm not going to trust an .exe from a random website. Their website claims it's just changing a registry value and that you could do the same thing with a batch file, I'd like to know exactly what changes their program is making to the registry and then
    make my own batch file so I know I can trust it.

Mike_11_, Jun 10, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to change visual effects using batch file or registry file?

Brink, Jun 10, 2016
  5. How would you but this in a batch file to disable all of the Fade in, Animate windows and shadows under windows and under mouse pointer?

Please help!

AgentEddie99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to change visual effects using batch file or registry file?

1. How to change visual effects using batch file or registry file? - Similar Threads - change visual effects

2. Deleting files using a batch file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting files using a batch file: I created a batch file using AI to delete files older than 3 months from a specific folder but the code I received does not work:. Files are dated in DD/MM/YYYY format in the folder.@echo offset "folder=C:\Users\CC\Documents\0Temp"set "cutoffdate="for /f "tokens=1-3 delims=/"...
  3. Deleting files using a batch file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting files using a batch file: I created a batch file using AI to delete files older than 3 months from a specific folder but the code I received does not work:. Files are dated in DD/MM/YYYY format in the folder.@echo offset "folder=C:\Users\CC\Documents\0Temp"set "cutoffdate="for /f "tokens=1-3 delims=/"...
  4. Batch file to change screen timeout?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Batch file to change screen timeout?: Would anyone know if it's possible to write a batch file that can modify the minutes before screens turn off? I can find one for Windows sleep, but not specifically only the screen timeout. submitted by /u/Logical-Midnight6699 [link] [comments]...
  5. How to loop a software using batch file

How to loop a software using batch file: Hi, I have a software that runs from command line, and it needs 2 command windows to run in parallel. So I use a .bat file to start both commands using START. Something like: START program.exe -m method1 START program.exe -m method2 One method runs for 10 hours and the other...
  6. How to loop a software using batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    How to loop a software using batch file: Hi, I have a software that runs from command line, and it needs 2 command windows to run in parallel. So I use a .bat file to start both commands using START. Something like: START program.exe -m method1 START program.exe -m method2 Each method runs for 10 hours then stops...
  7. Changes using the Registry Editor won't take effect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changes using the Registry Editor won't take effect: [ATTACH] Hey guys, I got a problem with the registry editor. I want to set my keyboard response rate really low. In the screenshot you can see what I've changed it to. I think the repeat delay was 1000 before or something. Anyway I don't get any notification that there...
  8. Batch File Hangs. How Can I Effectively End It?

Batch File Hangs. How Can I Effectively End It?: My machine is on v1909 (OS Build 18363.535). I run a batch file each night to close my Outlook process in preparation for nightly backup. It is, in fact, a batch file located here: Closing Outlook via a (scheduled) script - HowTo-Outlook. The specific script I am running is...
  9. How to Batch Rename files ?

How to Batch Rename files ?: I have a lot of files i want to give names to. I already found a way to get names into a text I need. So all these names i have in text, i want to give to other files. How do i do this in a batch process ? Currently trying to learn FastStone Image viewer. Seems to be...
  10. Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file??: Is it possible to make a .reg file to optimize my visual effects for best performance for all users that sign into one PC? I want to do this because we have many people who sign into the PC via our Active Directory through the network. If I can get a .reg file that just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where are visual effects saved in the registry

2. setting visual effect in bat