Windows 10: How to change "Welcome"-screen?

Discus and support How to change "Welcome"-screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings. I know how to change the lock-screen, and the background-screen. But how do I change the "Welcome"-screen? It is the screen showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Burgurne, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

How to change "Welcome"-screen?

Greetings.
    I know how to change the lock-screen, and the background-screen.
    But how do I change the "Welcome"-screen? It is the screen showing "Welcome" after you have typed the password to log into windows.
    I want another look that suits my colorscheme better, but I can't figure out how *Redface

:)

Burgurne, Sep 18, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Sep 18, 2015
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Sep 18, 2015
Thema:

How to change "Welcome"-screen?

1. How to change "Welcome"-screen? - Similar Threads - change Welcome screen

2. How to change name on welcome screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change name on welcome screen?: My name on the welcome screen is User. I do not know how to change it! Does anyone know? I have already tried to edit my name and have changed it multiple times to see if that was it and it wasn't. Please help!...
  3. How to change name on welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change name on welcome screen?: My name on the welcome screen is User. I do not know how to change it! Does anyone know? I have already tried to edit my name and have changed it multiple times to see if that was it and it wasn't. Please help!...
  4. How to change name on welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change username on welcome screen: after turning laptop on, screen with date/time appears, enter, then screen with username/PIN. USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG. Unable to access to enter any information or request change. Need to correct username ....
  6. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change username on welcome screen: after turning laptop on, screen with date/time appears, enter, then screen with username/PIN. USERNAME IS SPELLED WRONG. Unable to access to enter any information or request change. Need to correct username ....
  7. how to change username on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME SCREEN: CHANGE PHOTO ON WELCOME/LOG ON SCREEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-photo-on-welcome-screen/7149ce6a-f22e-416b-831d-f747bb910737
  9. Welcome screen change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen change: I would like to change name on welcome screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/welcome-screen-change/9714224a-72ea-4383-b222-4eae59d26716
  10. how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the WELCOME screen, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-welcome-screen-not-the-lock/6b74d8ae-b411-42cd-8db9-478a4415f3c8