Windows 10: how to change were windows installs program

Discus and support how to change were windows installs program in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to change were windows installs program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DannyMcEntire, Jul 24, 2018.

1. how to change were windows installs program

how to change were windows installs program

:)

DannyMcEntire, Jul 24, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 24, 2018
  4. how to change were windows installs program

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

how to change were windows installs program

1. how to change were windows installs program - Similar Threads - change were installs

2. How to change program name?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change program name?: So I know how to rename a file or shortcut, of course. But I want to change a program name so it appears how it I want it whenever its name comes up. For example, for Media Player Classic, when I choose "open with", it should say Media Player Classic, instead of MPC-HC x64,...
  3. no changes were made

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no changes were made: when I try to reboot my pc it says no changes were made. I would like to reboot it bc I have a couple of viruses becuz of pirated apps. plz someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-changes-were-made/1c7f0f88-4a77-4463-98d1-8098af951f46
  4. Program installation and desktop change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program installation and desktop change: Hi, I have installed a program in my computer but now everything has change in my desktop. I can't see files I used to have before in windows explorer. How I can go back to my previous desktop?...
  5. How to change the directory to which programs are installed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change the directory to which programs are installed?: I've tried doing some research but everywhere I go it says changing where I install files to is dangerous, but my C: drive is full and I want to move all my programs to my D: drive and start installing programs there. Is there a safe way to transfer all these files? Do I have...
  6. Windows wont let me install programs that were previously on a deleted drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont let me install programs that were previously on a deleted drive: I deleted my 1TB SSD in an accident and when i wanted to reinstall the programs that were previously installed then i cant install them because it says invalid drive F but the drive isnt existent [moved from German forums]...
  7. Installed Program Dates Have Changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed Program Dates Have Changed?: I noticed the installation dates of about 12 programs and drivers have been changed to 24/12/15 in Control Panel / Programs & Features (see screen shot). I haven't made any changes and Reliability Monitor does not show any automatic updates. The programs still work. What...
  8. How do I add programs that were never install to the "open with" list?

How do I add programs that were never install to the "open with" list?: I'm having trouble adding programs that weren't installed (released as just the program exe) to the "open with" list. They show up in the "choose another app" window, but that takes extra clicks to get through, which add up since I do a lot of work with files that I open in...
  9. Windows 10 Change installation date on programs

Windows 10 Change installation date on programs: Hello,i'm new here and also my language is Roumania,,so my english is bad. I have a weird problem with Windows 10 Pro x64,that problem appear with the launch of TH2 (1511),Windows change the instalation date on some programs,and after some investigation,i realized that there...
  10. How to change install location for program such as Google Chrome?

How to change install location for program such as Google Chrome?: Hi everyone, I just joined this forum and love it thus far. I'm hoping to get some information and answers in regards to my dilemma. I recently installed Windows 10 on an SSD and have an HDD for extra storage. My question is if I can change the location of installing...