Windows 10: How to change Win10 boot animation? (not just the logo)?

Discus and support How to change Win10 boot animation? (not just the logo)? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know it's possible to change the Windows 10 boot logo but that's just a small part of the screen and leaves the original animating circle of circles.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by THX1138, Sep 16, 2017.

1. THX1138 Win User

How to change Win10 boot animation? (not just the logo)?

I know it's possible to change the Windows 10 boot logo but that's just a small part of the screen and leaves the original animating circle of circles. I'd like to replace the animation entirely with something similar to this (basically just two frames with a half-second delay between alternations):

[youtube]Nmvgqn7Wzrw[/youtube]

:)

THX1138, Sep 16, 2017
  2. Tag68 Win User

How do you REMOVE the required 'sign in' that just popped up out of the blue today! Pathetic!!!

Vanessa, thanks for your help. Unfortunately, Vanessa, this is WIN10 I'm talking about so that procedure you offered is not found the way you instructed. This 'sign in' with a password didn't exist when I booted up my computer until this a.m., then when
    I turned my computer on this morning, there it was. I did NOT change any settings. I'm the only user on this computer consequently don't need it to be 'password protected', which is what that is.

How on earth does something like that happen when you didn't change a program or anything else, and how do I delete that option or remove it, etc. It IS a royal pain!

Tag68, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Not seeing the Win10 logo at the task bar

I have an HP laptop with Windows 8.1, but i've installed the win10 technical preview a few months ago. So when i looked at the task bar today because Win10 released, I couldn't see the Win10 logo. Why is that? Do i have to uninstall the preview?

Autobot500_, Sep 16, 2017
  4. dwarfer66 Win User

Would be good to find out as well.

dwarfer66, Sep 16, 2017
Thema:

1. How to change Win10 boot animation? (not just the logo)? - Similar Threads - change Win10 boot

2. how to change boot animation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change boot animation?: I don't know how to change boot animation without HackBGRT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-boot-animation/2636e6ca-3918-4d2b-81f6-15538a58bb3c
  3. how to change boot animation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change boot animation?: I don't know how to change boot animation without HackBGRT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-boot-animation/2636e6ca-3918-4d2b-81f6-15538a58bb3c
  4. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot: Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing please help me...
  5. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot: Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing please help me...
  6. No spinning logo/animation anymore

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No spinning logo/animation anymore: I just noticed today that there was no spinning anymore on welcome, shutdown and restart page on my windows 10 OS. Is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-spinning-logoanimation-anymore/bbd02b31-c975-40b8-8f16-a018a93454f0
  7. Changing windows boot animation to custom animation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing windows boot animation to custom animation: [ATTACH] So I'm trying to change my windows boot animation to my own gif file, and I found a boot updater but that was for windows 7. I will attach the gif files so you guys can check it out Sam.T Thanks https://i.redd.it/8dr289e3kv951.gif submitted by...
  8. Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows boot logo animation Vs Manufacturer’s version.: I had someone ask me recently about what happened to the Windows boot animation (Windows logo with dotted circle) as they only saw the Manufacturers logo with the dotted circle animation, and it got me wondering as I too have not seen the Windows logo animation. I see the...
  9. How to change the boot logo in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the boot logo in Windows 10: I want to change the blue windows that you see in the attachment, thats all. I only some program and the type (eg. jpg, png, bitmap) and size (eg. 1366x768). [img] - - - Updated - - - I am on a Toshiba Satellite C640 110 with Windows 10 32-bit 131157
  10. Change Boot Logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Boot Logo: Is there currently any know way to change the windows 10 boot logo? I have searched around and found nothing. 24448

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change win 10 boot animation

2. how to change boot animation in windows 10

3. how to modify windows 10 BOOT ANIMATION

4. how to change the boot animation on windows 10,
  5. how to change windows 10 boot animation