Windows 10: How to change windows 10 language

Discus and support How to change windows 10 language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've had this issue with my laptop for some time now but got around it until I updated to windows 10. I first got the laptop in the UK then moved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xan, Mar 15, 2016.

1. XAN
    xan Win User

How to change windows 10 language

Hi,
    I've had this issue with my laptop for some time now but got around it until I updated to windows 10.
    I first got the laptop in the UK then moved to Greece and my language settings all changed to Greek. After manually changing the laptop's keyboard and language to ENG a few things in the system remain in Greek for some reason, for example my AM and PM were displayed in the Greek π.µ. and µ.µ. This was the only issue I had until I upgraded to windows 10 and my startup displays the date and time in Greek and my installshield wizard is in Greek.

I have gone through the language settings and removed the Greek settings and changed everything I could find to ENG but it still insists every time I start up its Greek and I have to change it in the start up menu and then repeat when switched on again.

How to change windows 10 language [​IMG]

How to change windows 10 language [​IMG]

It might seem like a mundane issue but it's causing problems as the installshield wizard is in Greek now and even though it's nice to brush up on my Greek every time I turn on my laptop, it would be nice to have it in English.

Many thanks

:)

2. Drogon10 Win User
    Drogon10, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 15, 2016
Thema:

How to change windows 10 language

1. How to change windows 10 language - Similar Threads - change language

2. How to select the language instalation of PREY or change it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to select the language instalation of PREY or change it???: So, I installed PREY from the XGP for PC but at the moment of installing there was NO language selector and ingame either so, ¿how can I change the language of the game? My computer is NOT in english but for some reason the game is, even if the game is avaliable in my...
  3. How to change a Window Store game's language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change a Window Store game's language: There are some games featured in the Windows Store, such as Wolfenstein II The New Colossus which doesn't give the player the ability to change the language of the game. I've tried to change the OS language, change the region, to no avail. I've contacted the Windows support...
  4. How to change Windows Store games language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows Store games language: There are some games featured in the Windows Store, such as Wolfenstein II The New Colossus which doesn't give the player the ability to change the language of the game. I've tried to change OS language, change the region, to no avail. Ive contacted the Windows support via...
  5. microsoft solitaire collection changed as from today the language . I can not find where to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft solitaire collection changed as from today the language . I can not find where to...: I already removed it and installed it again , but this foreign language keeps turning up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-changed-as-from/fd5c7860-1231-4cf0-a556-bd7da4ad2718"
  6. Change Gears of War windows 10 language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Gears of War windows 10 language: My game it's in Japanesse, but i'd like to play it in Spanish. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-gears-of-war-windows-10-language/919fa7c2-c09f-4f36-966a-bdaf5906d247
  7. i cannot change the cortana language from English (US) to Japanese

in Cortana
    i cannot change the cortana language from English (US) to Japanese: I downloaded the language pack and speech for japanese language. i changed the region and speech settings to japanese, but it still automatically change back to english (US), i removed the english pack but then i cannot use cortana. what should i do?...
  8. how to change microsoft language

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to change microsoft language: I changed every language setting I can think of to English and i still have some microsoft items using different language, I invited my husband to the microsoft family and the ivite from microsoft is in bulgarian, how to fix this?...
  9. Can't change my Windows 10 display language from Japanese back to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change my Windows 10 display language from Japanese back to English: Recently tried to add Japan as another keyboard, and forgotten what i did, next all the Windows 10 language became Japanese. I tried to revert back by choosing English, but nothing happens when i click it. Plus, from the language menu under settings doesn't show my other...
  10. Changing Windows Display Language Server 2016 Citrix Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Windows Display Language Server 2016 Citrix Desktop: We have a citrix XenApp 7.15 LTSR environment in which a lot of users are running desktop sessions from server 2016 images. We have French canadian users and Spanish users I need to windows display language to change based on group membership for these folks to automatically...