Windows 10: How to change windows 10 language

Discus and support How to change windows 10 language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've had this issue with my laptop for some time now but got around it until I updated to windows 10. I first got the laptop in the UK then moved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xan, Mar 15, 2016.

1. XAN
    xan Win User

How to change windows 10 language

Hi,
    I've had this issue with my laptop for some time now but got around it until I updated to windows 10.
    I first got the laptop in the UK then moved to Greece and my language settings all changed to Greek. After manually changing the laptop's keyboard and language to ENG a few things in the system remain in Greek for some reason, for example my AM and PM were displayed in the Greek π.µ. and µ.µ. This was the only issue I had until I upgraded to windows 10 and my startup displays the date and time in Greek and my installshield wizard is in Greek.

I have gone through the language settings and removed the Greek settings and changed everything I could find to ENG but it still insists every time I start up its Greek and I have to change it in the start up menu and then repeat when switched on again.

How to change windows 10 language [​IMG]

How to change windows 10 language [​IMG]

It might seem like a mundane issue but it's causing problems as the installshield wizard is in Greek now and even though it's nice to brush up on my Greek every time I turn on my laptop, it would be nice to have it in English.

Many thanks

:)

2. Drogon10 Win User
    Drogon10, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 15, 2016
Thema:

How to change windows 10 language

1. How to change windows 10 language - Similar Threads - change language

2. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  3. I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reinstalled Windows 11 to change the OS language, but now my drivers are gone?: I bought a computer in Japan I live here and had to reinstall Windows 11 to make the system show English since it came in Japanese, but now it seems many of my drivers - including graphics, audio, mousepad, and fingerprint reader drivers and, I`m willing to bet, many others -...
  4. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language in my printer setting: Can you help me how to change language on this setting printerhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKWC0Sid2p31Sk5ysDZdaPMRl93S8yPo/view?usp=sharingOS: Windows 10Printer: Canon ip2770...
  5. How to change language in my printer setting

How to change language in my printer setting: Can you help me how to change language on this setting printerhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKWC0Sid2p31Sk5ysDZdaPMRl93S8yPo/view?usp=sharingOS: Windows 10Printer: Canon ip2770...
  6. How to change language in my printer setting

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  8. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  9. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...

Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...: Hello, I bought a PC in Japan and I changed the display langnuage to Spanish ArgentinaEven if most of the PC is now showed in spanish, some things are still in Japanese90% of the Configuration app Some texts here and there, for example the "sign in" word after suspending the...