Windows 10: How to change Windows 10 taskbar icons?

Discus and support How to change Windows 10 taskbar icons? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The apps that are pinned on the taskbar those ones any way to do that? please link me. thanks a lot. 27489 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Parthptl, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Parthptl Win User

How to change Windows 10 taskbar icons?

The apps that are pinned on the taskbar those ones

any way to do that? please link me. thanks a lot.

:)

Parthptl, Oct 23, 2015
  2. MBB88 Win User

Windows 10 taskbar

My windows 10 taskbar changed suddenly and was at the right hand side, rather than the bottom. When I dragged it to the bottom, the height of the taskbar became larger. How can I change it back?

MBB88, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Windows Task Bar

Hi Clay,

You may reset your taskbar in Windows 10. Please check How to use the taskbar to change your taskbar setup through
    Settings.

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Rey Cam, Oct 23, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Unpin the current programs from the taskbar, change the shortcut icons in properties in:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and
    C:\Users\{yourname}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

then re-pin them to the taskbar.

Edwin, Oct 23, 2015
  5. You might have a little fun trying that with the Task View button and Search which cannot be changed. Those can be removed from view but not see any change of default icon.

For anything else you pin yourself all you would need to do is create a separate shortcut you can alter yourself by changing the icon for that and then pin it to the Start or Task bar. or both. Often something pinned might actually lack any icon where having a folder full of spares can be a help! That can work along with the number of MS icons already found in the System32 folder where you come to first when going to open up the change icon option.

Night Hawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change Windows 10 taskbar icons? - Similar Threads - change taskbar icons

2. how to change the icons and customize the icons in win11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change the icons and customize the icons in win11 taskbar: subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-icons-and-customize-the-icons-in/6f2f0f3b-9b73-49df-9126-4ee98e445cdd
  3. how to change the icons and customize the icons in win11 taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change the icons and customize the icons in win11 taskbar: subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-icons-and-customize-the-icons-in/6f2f0f3b-9b73-49df-9126-4ee98e445cdd
  4. How to change the size of taskbar icons in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the size of taskbar icons in Windows 11: Hello,I just updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10 and noticed that the taskbar icons are larger, which I do not like. There doesn't seem to be an option to make them smaller or, at least, I can't find one. Is there a way to change their size?Thanks,Daffy D...
  5. How to change the size of taskbar icons in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the size of taskbar icons in Windows 11: Hello,I just updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10 and noticed that the taskbar icons are larger, which I do not like. There doesn't seem to be an option to make them smaller or, at least, I can't find one. Is there a way to change their size?Thanks,Daffy D...
  6. How to change windows 10 icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change windows 10 icon on taskbar: i want to know how can i change the icon of windows 10 on the taskbar as the custom themes do but i dont know how to do it any sugestions?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-icon-on-taskbar/cc68e256-7115-4d2b-81f5-b301d5693788
  7. how to change app icons on taskbar

how to change app icons on taskbar: So i have changed my application icons on my desktop, how can i apply those to my icons on my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-app-icons-on-taskbar/b04d5cfc-7080-4a2f-8e0b-d18c6ba6bf77
  8. Taskbar icons not changing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons not changing.: Over a year ago I downloaded some icons for my taskbar. I had to download the icons, and then change the icon through windows, and then run the Reset Icon Cache tweak in Winaero Tweaker to actually get the icons to change. However, I decided to finally change it up, and now...
  9. Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons

Desktop and Taskbar how to change size of icons: I currently have desktop icons and selected small for their size. Can I increase the size of the desktop and taskbar settings. I would like them about 25% larger....
  10. Changing taskbar icons?

Changing taskbar icons?: hey everyone new to this forum and windows in general (i come from a mac and than linux background). I was wondering if its possible to change somehow the firefox and spotify icons to match those of the default windows task bar icons so it looks more uniform? in linux...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change task bar from list to icons

2. cant change icon on taskbar windows 10

3. i changed some settings on my computer with windows ten and my taskbar loooks sgrunk

4. how to change a windows 10 taskbar icon