Windows 10: How to change windows installation iso language from one to English

Discus and support How to change windows installation iso language from one to English in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to change windows installation iso language from France or else to en-us English in entire Windows pack? (i.e. must be in English when Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by budi, Jan 6, 2018.

1. budi Win User

How to change windows installation iso language from one to English

How to change windows installation iso language from France or else to en-us English in entire Windows pack?
    (i.e. must be in English when Windows running)

:)

budi, Jan 6, 2018
  2. 'Mike P Win User

How to change windows installation ISO language from one to English

Download the Media Creation Tool from the en-us site is how I do it.

Download Windows 10

If I remember correctly Cortana asks during a fresh install that question too.

You can right click the media creation tool and see build number & language

How to change windows installation iso language from one to English [​IMG]

'Mike P, Jan 6, 2018
  3. How to change windows installation ISO language from one to English

How to change windows installation ISO language from France or else to en-us English in entire Windows pack?

(i.e. must be in English when Windows running)

abdulbadii, Jan 6, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

The way the .iso file is created probably would prevent changing the language, most likely have to download the file in the language desired. The size of the download of somewhere between 2.8GB and 4.4GB [maybe a bit more] would be daunting.

Berton, Jan 6, 2018
  5. davidhk Win User
    1. If your computer comes pre-installed with Windows 10 SINGLE Language edition then the answer is :
    No, you cannot change to any other languages at all.

2. If yours is NOT a Single Language edition, then you can use the Media Creation Tool link below and download the iso file with English language.
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/soft...load/windows10
    Using the tool to create installation media:

• Select Download tool now, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool.
    • If you agree to the license terms, select Accept.
    • On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
    • Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10.

When you get to step 4, the screen will tell you which Language, Edition and Architecture it is going to download.
      UN-check the box and change Language from French to English. Click Next to continue,

How to change windows installation iso language from one to English [​IMG]

Iso file will begin downloading to your computer.
    Once it is done, burn the iso file to a bootable media (DVD or USB).
    Then use the bootable media to do a CLEAN INSTALL.
    During clean install, you will be asked for product key. Select the "I do not have a product key" option (or Skip option) and continue.

The only thing I am not 100% sure is whether activation will be automatic after installation is completed.
    My understanding is " yes it will activate automatically". But then, I am no expert and I can be 100% wrong on that subject.

davidhk, Jan 6, 2018
  6. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change windows installation iso language from one to English - Similar Threads - change installation iso

2. change language of windows 11 to english in one language product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change language of windows 11 to english in one language product key: how to change display language windows 11 single language product key to english?or can i install another win with current product key in english?current language : china...
  3. change language of windows 11 to english in one language product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change language of windows 11 to english in one language product key: how to change display language windows 11 single language product key to english?or can i install another win with current product key in english?current language : china...
  4. Language change from Deutsch to English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language change from Deutsch to English: I am buying a Lenovo laptop, and in the description it says that the OS is windows 10 pro Deutsch/German. For some other model it says windows 10 pro Deutsch, English, French etc. What does this mean actually? Does this mean that the model installed with German OS will...
  5. How to change language and competitions from American English to British English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change language and competitions from American English to British English: Can language be changed from American English to British English especially for Daily Challenges https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-language-and-competitions-from/2e8bf3a9-04ce-4cd1-8692-bee9f2ee9674
  6. change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows: I would like to change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows, including the language that is displayed in File Explorer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!` "Editar opciones de idioma y teclado" leads to the window below. It shows English, as I...
  7. How to Change App Language to English?

How to Change App Language to English?: Hi, I'm using Windows 10. For some reason the language for my default applications e.g. Mail, Photos (and even Skype) have been set to Japanese. How do I change it back to English? Thank you....
  8. How to change the language to English?

How to change the language to English?: Last month, I brought a laptop in China , which is Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Window 10 Chinese family version. I want to change the whole laptop's system to English. When I open the laptop, it's Chinese, I ask the worker to help me to change to English, they went to setting to...
  9. Change Language from Chinese to English

Change Language from Chinese to English: I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?...
  10. From Dutch ISO to English install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    From Dutch ISO to English install.: Hi. I've got a win10 ISO file that is in Dutch. Is there a way to make it fall back to English? I can not use the MediaCreationTool because I'm using Enterprise. And I'm not trying to update the current OS, just to do a clean install. Does anyone know if this is...