Windows 10: How to change Windows System Links Font Color

Discus and support How to change Windows System Links Font Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] It looks all nice and clean apart from the clickable links, they're way too dark. I was not able to figure out where/how to change the color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by loungebob, Jul 22, 2018.

1. loungebob Win User

How to change Windows System Links Font Color

How to change Windows System Links Font Color [​IMG]

It looks all nice and clean apart from the clickable links, they're way too dark. I was not able to figure out where/how to change the color for those.

Anyone got an idea?

:)

loungebob, Jul 22, 2018

2. Changing Font Color, Size, etc.

Hello Kymm,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: To change Font size.

• Type settings in the search bar and select the same.

• Then click on System.

• Use the slider change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Step 2: To change font color.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type regedit in the run box.

• Navigate to the following keys one by one:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\Colors

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics

4. You may customize the advanced appearance settings by changing the values of various
    DWORD and strings given in the right-side pane.

Disclaimer: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these
    steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry.

Refer: How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well).

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Font color for links displayed in Windows 10

when I'm in a site and its has links {underlined}... when they are pressed, they are supposed to change color so that you don't keep checking the same link over and over because it doe not let you know {by color change, usually}... How do I reset the colors
    of my text, links, fonts, etc....

cherMcKechnie, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Billy Med Win User

Windows Mobile 10 Font Color Changing Problem

Hi,

Regarding your issue with the white font color of your Windows phone, currently, font colors cannot be changed as well as the whole color of our UI.

You can however, leave your comments and suggestions on our
    Feedback Hub

Billy Med, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

1. How to change Windows System Links Font Color - Similar Threads - change System Links

2. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  3. How to change font color to black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change font color to black?: I need to change the font color of folder's names on my desktop. I just need a standard black color, why is it so hard? I can not see the white font with the black shade, I hate it, it all blurred for me. I can not use the black theme, thank you. I need a white screen with...
  4. How to change font color to black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change font color to black?: I need to change the font color of folder's names on my desktop. I just need a standard black color, why is it so hard? I can not see the white font with the black shade, I hate it, it all blurred for me. I can not use the black theme, thank you. I need a white screen with...
  5. font color change

in Windows 10 Customization
    font color change: How do I change gray font color to black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-color-change/295973f5-2fd2-46ce-9a88-ab214a12070b
  6. How to Change Font Color in Notepad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Change Font Color in Notepad?: I'm trying to use Notepad to write a .txt document, and I'd like to select certain parts to change the color of the text, but there's not option for that. Looking at other sites, they state to look under Settings > Style Configurator and change it to Global Override, but my...
  7. how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer

how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer: how to change the font and font colors on windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-font-and-font-colors-on-windows/d3cdb119-2cf3-42a8-9834-9edaca5dfcb4
  8. change system font to a darker color

change system font to a darker color: my system font is so light I can barely see it. before windows 10 I had a nice dark font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-system-font-to-a-darker-color/32f20999-ded5-4204-b0b1-781ef0a65fb0
  9. how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar

how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar: how to change the color of the fonts in windows 10 calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-color-of-the-fonts-in-windows-10/80e4e0cb-3888-4b4e-865d-7db28f82dcad
  10. Change Font Color

Change Font Color: I have been having problems with the colored font for incoming emails. I cannot read them because they are too faint. How do I change this font to black so I can read it? Send me a link to change the font to black for any font color. Thanks. Paul Jones...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors