Windows 10: How to check storage space in OneDrive

Discus and support How to check storage space in OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While searching online, I haven't found a way to check on available storage in OneDrive. I have Build 9926, it is installed on my system, but I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gallicbear, Apr 7, 2015.

1. How to check storage space in OneDrive

While searching online, I haven't found a way to check on available storage in OneDrive. I have Build 9926, it is installed on my system, but I don't see how to check on available storage and how to buy more. The explanations I see online pertain all to Windows 8/8.1. But PC Settings in Windows 10 look different; they do NOT Mention OneDrive. So how would I access that? Thanks for your help.

:)

gallicbear, Apr 7, 2015

2. [Q] How to delete camera roll all at once in Windows 10 Mobile?

Microsoft really leave a big black hole at managing OneDrive space vs. local phone storage. I'm losing hours trying to find out how to free local space WITHOUT losing my photo's on OneDrive. I've ended up deleting photos from OneDrive, including deleting
    them from the Recycle Bin on OneDrive. The photos finally disappear from my phone, but free storage space isn't going up. The storage setting for photos is This Device. I need to clear space on my device for the system update. Please help.

Siem Eikelenboom, Apr 7, 2015
  3. cant backup my 925

Hi CRichardson31

Is there any error message.

Check your OneDrive storage available space.

MCCshreyas, Apr 7, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

How to check storage space in OneDrive

You log into the onedrive website....

Mystere, Apr 7, 2015
  5. Charlie Win User
    Right click on the cloud icon on taskbar. Select manage storage.

Charlie, Apr 7, 2015
  6. Thanks, Mystere and Charlie. That took care of it.

gallicbear, Apr 7, 2015
  7. Charlie Win User
    Your welcome gallicbear. Welcome to 10Forums *Biggrin

Charlie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to check storage space in OneDrive

1. How to check storage space in OneDrive - Similar Threads - check storage space

2. How to check OneDrive storage space

in Windows 10 News
    How to check OneDrive storage space: OneDrive is an excellent cloud-storage platform and rather has a lot of advantages over its rivals. However, the space in OneDrive is limited. If you wish to check the total and used space on your OneDrive account, then read through this article. How to check the OneDrive...
  3. Windows storage space check

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows storage space check: How can i analyzed my storage space becuase it is showing 250 GB used storage, but i dont have that much files i look everywhere, where to find them? Thank you for the help...
  4. OneDrive Using Hard Drive Storage Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Using Hard Drive Storage Space: Why is OneDrive taking up space on my hard drive? The storage info says OneDrive is using 33 GB. I needed a new computer and bought one a few months ago. Had to get one with 128 GB because computers were sold out everywhere. I figured that since I have OneDrive, only the apps...
  5. Storage Spaces. Trying to copya 600 GB OneDrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage Spaces. Trying to copya 600 GB OneDrive: Storage Spaces. Trying to copy a 600 GB OneDrive folder to a 2 TB standard drive but keep getting not enough space on the 2 TB drive. Any solutions. - - - Updated - - - Using an app called Copyhandler which seems to be working 166415
  6. OneDrive on Storage Spaces.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive on Storage Spaces.: Is it a good idea to put OneDrive on a Storage Space volume? 153210
  7. Storage Spaces: "Check physical drives" not fixable

Storage Spaces: "Check physical drives" not fixable: Hello, I set up my storage space for 3x4TB HDDs. After a reboot I get this message without any further advice. I can't click on anything so there is no hint on what is wrong. In CrystalDiskInfo all drives are fine. I guess one briefly disconnected USB and now the error...
  8. Storage space

Storage space: I've been trying to install the newest update. However, it says I need more disk space. I've looked online and on the Microsoft website and deleted everything I can. There's nothing in downloads, temporary files, pictures, videos or anything that isn't needed for it to run...
  9. Effective Onedrive free storage space

Effective Onedrive free storage space: I understand that each Onedrive account has free 5 g storage space. For each file stored in Onedrive, when editing is done, Onedrive will create a "File History" for that file. Also, if a file is deleted, it will go to the "Recycle bin" My question is that would the...
  10. How do I utilize OneDrive for freeing up storage space?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I utilize OneDrive for freeing up storage space?: I have a lot of photos on Dropbox and wanted to switch them over to OneDrive, as my Dropbox was full and I have unlimited OneDrive space so I may as well utilize it, but after moving everything over, all the photos are showing up in the OneDrive folder in Windows Explorer....