How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics

Discus and support How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 with a few monitors hooked up. I am wondering how much video ram I am currently using. There are no games. Just general... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mruschmann, Aug 6, 2018.

1. mruschmann Win User

I have windows 10 with a few monitors hooked up. I am wondering how much video ram I am currently using.

There are no games. Just general office/productivity tools. Is there anyway to check the Video RAM usage on a 7th GEN i7?

:)

mruschmann, Aug 6, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Ram usage at task manager too high.

Well, I am going to assume you have no dedicated graphics card, just on-board graphics (Intel HD Graphics or the ATI equivalent)

So I would have to say that everything seems normal

User - 42%

System - 21%

Windows 10 (including user profile) in general uses 1.5GB - 2GB RAM when idle, the only thing I would suggest would be to install more RAM if you feel your require it. But from the screenshots you provided, you have about 1.48GB RAM available, which is more
    than enough for normal PC usage . . .

DaveM121, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Geneo Win User
    high ram usage

The Intel graphics uses system RAM, there is no dedicated video RAM.

Geneo, Aug 6, 2018
  4. justinassante Win User

How to increase dedicated video ram?

I want to play Grand Theft Auto IV and don't have enough dedicated video ram. Can somebody explain to me, step by step, how to do this, if possible? And what would happen if i ran the game without the necessary video ram? By the way, i have a Intel(R)
    HD Graphics 520 Video Card. Thanks in advance!

justinassante, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics - Similar Threads - check Video Ram

2. How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?: Let me be clear, I'm asking about the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I am not asking about how to change the Quick Access page. I am not asking about how to remove items or add items or customize items in the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I'm asking how to remove it. I can remove all the...
  3. how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating: AS ABOVE TY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-do-i-get-cortana-to-tell-me-when-typing/de4c0dec-412e-4584-9269-9c535eff94da
  4. How can I prevent the update when it says "Your update is ready"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I prevent the update when it says "Your update is ready"?: I had been using the following setting to prevent auto-updates. Stop Windows 10 Updates Properly and Completely Yesterday, when I was still using version 1709, I manually installed a critical update via Windows Update MiniTool. I had no idea what update it was. After a...
  5. How to prevent changes to Windows 10 updates setting by Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to prevent changes to Windows 10 updates setting by Microsoft?: I have two bat files in Task Manager to control the updates to a specific time period when downloads are not metered by my ISP. Lately during updates Microsoft has been turning off the bat file and resetting the update to happen any time, usually during the day when my data...
  6. How do i move apps and games to data from this pc

How do i move apps and games to data from this pc: I don't have enough space in the this pc drive but I have enough in the "data" drive how do I move it??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-move-apps-and-games-to-data-from-this-pc/249f9b4c-b4f4-4a86-a647-53c39176b67e
  7. My printer and computer are connected and prints fine, but how can I get the scanning...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My printer and computer are connected and prints fine, but how can I get the scanning...: My printer is a 3-way and the Scanner is listed on my computer with the printer. When I try to scan a page, it states the 2 items are not connected and can't work. My computer's name is listed on the printer so I don't see what the problem is....
  8. High Disk Usage When Opening Any Programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Disk Usage When Opening Any Programs: I am experiencing high disk usage when I open literally everything. I am not too knowledgeable on computer hardware so hopefully someone here can help. I have disabled SuperFetch (I was/still am having issues with my computer randomly resetting; someone said disabling it...
  9. how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??: as in P - E - R - M - A - N - E - N - T - L - Y ... i'm always disabling its update service in services.msc but the glorious internet data f***er Microsoft are Enabling it and starts the download of the update without my permission. its very frustrating because i have a...
  10. Why can I only see a zoomed in part of any youtube video

Why can I only see a zoomed in part of any youtube video: When I try to watch a video on youtube or facebook I can only see a small part of it zoomed in. How to i fix this? Also what is threadlock and how do I unlock it?...