Windows 10: How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics

Discus and support How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 with a few monitors hooked up. I am wondering how much video ram I am currently using. There are no games. Just general... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mruschmann, Aug 6, 2018.

1. How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics

I have windows 10 with a few monitors hooked up. I am wondering how much video ram I am currently using.

There are no games. Just general office/productivity tools. Is there anyway to check the Video RAM usage on a 7th GEN i7?

:)

mruschmann, Aug 6, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Ram usage at task manager too high.

Well, I am going to assume you have no dedicated graphics card, just on-board graphics (Intel HD Graphics or the ATI equivalent)

So I would have to say that everything seems normal

User - 42%

System - 21%

Windows 10 (including user profile) in general uses 1.5GB - 2GB RAM when idle, the only thing I would suggest would be to install more RAM if you feel your require it. But from the screenshots you provided, you have about 1.48GB RAM available, which is more
    than enough for normal PC usage . . .

DaveM121, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Geneo Win User
    high ram usage

The Intel graphics uses system RAM, there is no dedicated video RAM.

Geneo, Aug 6, 2018
  4. How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics

How to increase dedicated video ram?

I want to play Grand Theft Auto IV and don't have enough dedicated video ram. Can somebody explain to me, step by step, how to do this, if possible? And what would happen if i ran the game without the necessary video ram? By the way, i have a Intel(R)
    HD Graphics 520 Video Card. Thanks in advance!

justinassante, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics

1. How to check the Video Ram Usage - On Board Intel Graphics - Similar Threads - check Video Ram

2. Intel Onboard Graphics vs Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel Onboard Graphics vs Video Card: I only use my computers for running Tradestation with a single low res monitor, so overall my graphics requirement is quite low. I've never used a graphics card at all, just Intel onboard graphics. Recently I noticed that when I allow the monitor to go to power off mode (from...
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  4. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics: Hi My pc spec Processor: Intel core i3 12th gen Gpu : Intel uhd 730Ram : 8GB Windows 10 Hi i wanted to increase dedicated video memory in intel uhd 730. I have a 8GB ram and my total available graphics memory is 4111MB and shared system memory is 3983 in uhd 730 so i wanted...
  5. How to increase dedicated video ram in intel integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. HOW TO FIX RAM USAGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO FIX RAM USAGE: HOW TO FIX RAM USAGE AND RUNNING MULTIPLE TASK PLS HELP I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-ram-usage/f45ecb30-b06a-4bd2-a5bc-2fcf95c78cdd
  7. add RAM to board

add RAM to board: I have an Asus TUF Z 390 Plus Gaming WIFI board with one stick of ram. It is a Corsair 8 GB DDR4 -2400 stick. I had it built and should have gotten 16 GB for a VM. Can I buy the same stick and install it in a second channel, boot up and go or is there more to it than that? It...
  8. Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.

Intel HD Graphics 530 video card.: I updated my video driver because The new Adobe premiere said I had to to operate properly. I updated the driver, and then Adobe Premiere run fine. I went to open Premiere again I got the message again to update my driver. I checked the properties and the driver automatically...
  9. On board Video

On board Video: I have a R9 270X video card and I was going to build another computer and all the motherboards have on board video. Is there a z370 motherboard that would have a built in graphics card that would come close to my R9 270x?
  10. Use GPU and on board graphics

Use GPU and on board graphics: Hello, I am trying to hook up a third monitor onto my set up, via VGA. I have two monitors at the moment, one via VGA other via HDMI, both using the GPU's connectors. my GPU is a NVIDIA Geforce 750ti, I get "Cable not connected" on my third monitor when I try to use...