Windows 10: How to choose screen type for dual screen function?

Discus and support How to choose screen type for dual screen function? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am using a 1050TI video card. Recently I attached a Full HD TV screen (DVI port) in order to use dual screen function with my Full HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DucPhamz, Aug 21, 2018.

1. DucPhamz Win User

How to choose screen type for dual screen function?

Hi everyone,

I am using a 1050TI video card. Recently I attached a Full HD TV screen (DVI port) in order to use dual screen function with my Full HD PC screen (HDMI port), here after are problems I have faced:

1. TV screen is currently being zoomed in. The setting on TV remote showed that it is in normal display mode.

I customized the resolution from 1920x1080 to 1824x1026 in NVIDIA Control Panel then it is no longer being zoomed.

Is there anyway to config TV screen to native Full HD with no zoom effect?

2. When pressing Window + P to access dual screen function, it is indicating reversely as:

- PC Screen Only: Displaying from my TV screen

- Second Screen Only: Displaying from my PC screen

It is not a big problem, but Where could I set/choose the identification for the 2 screen?

Thank you for helping me!

Have a nice day,

:)

DucPhamz, Aug 21, 2018

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Aug 21, 2018
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    Touch screens

i can only do about 30 on my wildfire as at that point the processor starts to lag and i can end up being about 10-15 seconds ahead of what i'm typing

i would really like a spell check program that works in real time and as good as HTC's

cheesy999, Aug 21, 2018
  4. How to choose screen type for dual screen function?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

How to choose screen type for dual screen function?

1. How to choose screen type for dual screen function? - Similar Threads - choose screen type

2. Dual Screen Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual Screen Issues: I'm running Windows 10 on my old Dell Inspiron laptop. I have an Asus monitor hooked up to it via HDMI and changed the settings so I can dual screen side by side. Lateley, when I open up my laptop, the display on the Asus is just fine, but the background and all my shortcuts...
  3. Dual screen full screen overflowing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual screen full screen overflowing: Hi yall! I recently upgraded top a second monitor which im very happy with. The only problem is that whenever i put a program such as Chrome in fullscreen on my first monitor, the window extends a tiny bit onto the second monitor. Does anybody have a fix for this? EDIT: Here...
  4. Dual screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual screens: Hey, I have my laptop connected to a monitor, I have extended the screens for dual screen use. My mouse moves from the laptop to the monitor, all that shows on my monitor is the background photo. plus the bottom widgets. When I change screens, nothing changes on the monitor...
  5. Choose an operating system screen missing on dual-boot Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    Choose an operating system screen missing on dual-boot Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH]When you have a dual boot Windows, the menu appears as soon as you […] This article Choose an operating system screen missing on dual-boot Windows 10 computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Dual screen problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual screen problem: Hi I have set up a dual screen on windows 10 latest updates with two sony monitors. I am using Premier Pro on it but the problem i have is that when i pull a panel across to screen no 2 and click on it. It disappears but if i click on the task bar on number one it re appears....
  7. Dual screen problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual screen problem: Hi I have set up a dual screen on windows 10 latest updates with two sony monitors. I am using Premier Pro on it but the problem i have is that when i pull a panel across to screen no 2 and click on it. It disappears but if i click on the task bar on number one it re appears....
  8. choose a option screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    choose a option screen: after updating my system with updates, my system does not book. It is stuck in choose a option screen. I am not able to proceed to desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-a-option-screen/f6cea40e-0672-484e-aec1-a7311a95b16a
  9. Dual screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual screen problem: I am using two identical monitors via dvi & hdmi. Occasionally when I move a window (or tab from Chrome brower) from monitor 1 to monitor 2 maximising by dragging it to the top, top part of the screen becomes black and cannot see or click anything in top part of the window....
  10. Dual screen displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual screen displays: I am running Windows 10 and have dual screens. When I booted up this morning, main desktop displayed correctly but 2nd screen was upside down. I rebooted, which corrected 2nd screen problem, but main screen is now blank. The second screen now only detects 1 computer and will...