Windows 10: How to choose screen type for dual screen function?

Discus and support How to choose screen type for dual screen function? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am using a 1050TI video card. Recently I attached a Full HD TV screen (DVI port) in order to use dual screen function with my Full HD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DucPhamz, Aug 21, 2018.

1. DucPhamz Win User

How to choose screen type for dual screen function?

Hi everyone,

I am using a 1050TI video card. Recently I attached a Full HD TV screen (DVI port) in order to use dual screen function with my Full HD PC screen (HDMI port), here after are problems I have faced:

1. TV screen is currently being zoomed in. The setting on TV remote showed that it is in normal display mode.

I customized the resolution from 1920x1080 to 1824x1026 in NVIDIA Control Panel then it is no longer being zoomed.

Is there anyway to config TV screen to native Full HD with no zoom effect?

2. When pressing Window + P to access dual screen function, it is indicating reversely as:

- PC Screen Only: Displaying from my TV screen

- Second Screen Only: Displaying from my PC screen

It is not a big problem, but Where could I set/choose the identification for the 2 screen?

Thank you for helping me!

Have a nice day,

:)

DucPhamz, Aug 21, 2018

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Aug 21, 2018
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    Touch screens

i can only do about 30 on my wildfire as at that point the processor starts to lag and i can end up being about 10-15 seconds ahead of what i'm typing

i would really like a spell check program that works in real time and as good as HTC's

cheesy999, Aug 21, 2018
  4. How to choose screen type for dual screen function?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

How to choose screen type for dual screen function?

1. How to choose screen type for dual screen function? - Similar Threads - choose screen type

2. How to choose the type of audio device that was plugged in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to choose the type of audio device that was plugged in.: Hi I am on Windows 10 and when I plugged an audio device in for the first time it brought up a little pop up box asking what type of device was just plugged in and I selected an option and said "remember my selection" so now whenever I plug something in it doesn't bring up...
  3. print screen function not working

print screen function not working: Dear Sir/Mdm: My print screen key isn't working. Can you give me a solution? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-function-not-working/2f67a582-8bf1-4d63-96e7-8c650d63d088
  4. touch screen functionality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touch screen functionality: I have a HP Pavilion laptop with touch screen. This does not work in windows 10. I have been struggling with this issue for the past 3 months and am now fedup. How can I remove windows 10 and go back to windows 8.1 which is far superior....
  5. Print Screen function

Print Screen function: Why do the developers bother to include a print screen option, when the resolution is so low the print is useless. And no, do not blame my video card or monitor, that blame-shifting was old 35 years ago already. The Snipping tool is not much better but at least I van more...
  6. Dual screen problem

Dual screen problem: I am using two identical monitors via dvi & hdmi. Occasionally when I move a window (or tab from Chrome brower) from monitor 1 to monitor 2 maximising by dragging it to the top, top part of the screen becomes black and cannot see or click anything in top part of the window....
  7. Screen duplicating function

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen duplicating function: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop and a Sony Android TV. They have all the latest drivers. The problem is my TV keeps disconnecting from the wireless network when I connect it to my laptop for a second display. The TV disconnects only when I use screen duplicating function –...
  8. Print Screen Function Disappeared

Print Screen Function Disappeared: I rebuilt my laptop with a new SSD drive but I am no longer able to use the print screen function. I deleted and reinstalled the HP Officejet 8600 software but this did not make any difference. Any thoughts on what I can do next? I did run the MS hardware/software...
  9. Dual screen displays

Dual screen displays: I am running Windows 10 and have dual screens. When I booted up this morning, main desktop displayed correctly but 2nd screen was upside down. I rebooted, which corrected 2nd screen problem, but main screen is now blank. The second screen now only detects 1 computer and will...
  10. Lock screen function

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen function: When I right click my desktop and go to personalization then click "lock screen" nothing happens and it freezes on background. I have to close out then start over to use other functions. Can anybody help me ? Running Windows 10. 42056