Windows 10: How to choose the plugin i wish to play in Chrome?

Discus and support How to choose the plugin i wish to play in Chrome? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; previously, i was able choose the flash i wish to play with right-click to run the plugin content but now it auto-play with audio working good but no... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by khanmein, Aug 28, 2016.

1. khanmein Win User

How to choose the plugin i wish to play in Chrome?

previously, i was able choose the flash i wish to play with right-click to run the plugin content but now it auto-play with audio working good but no video playing in Football News and Scores - ESPN FC & there's no selection to choose after right-click.

chrome v52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit)

chrome://settings > privacy > content settings > plugins > let me choose when to run plugin content

literally, i need to select "detect and run important plugin content (recommended)" so that the video is playing properly.

any suggestion? thanks.

:)

khanmein, Aug 28, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Aug 28, 2016
  3. JimHike Win User
    wish i can play the games on Google Play

this stinks when i got the phone on the 26th of Aug i thought i was a really cool phone but when i saw there was no Google play i was mad cause i can't play my Facebook games if i knew it didn't have the app i would bought this phone now i'm stuck with
    it oh well now i got to take my laptop with me to play these games unless Microsoft does something about it soon

JimHike, Aug 28, 2016
  4. How to choose the plugin i wish to play in Chrome?

TairikuOkami, Aug 28, 2016
  5. khanmein Win User
    @TairikuOkami i tried to disable adobe flash player thru chrome://plugins & let me choose when to run plugin content, the video is working but whenever i visit the website, the video will auto-play itself & eat my bandwidth.

apparently, the issue is within ESPN or chrome? literally, i tried EDGE also acted the same scenario.

khanmein, Aug 29, 2016
  6. TairikuOkami, Aug 29, 2016
  7. khanmein Win User
    @TairikuOkami thanks & greatly appreciated. how come i never think of extension? *chuckle

khanmein, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to choose the plugin i wish to play in Chrome?

1. How to choose the plugin i wish to play in Chrome? - Similar Threads - choose plugin wish

2. Windows media plays cd automatically. I wish to change that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media plays cd automatically. I wish to change that: I inserted a CD and Windows 10 asked what I wish to do, I accidently said windows media. SInce then it only opens in windows media. I wish it to open in iTunes. The recommendations on the interne mentioned file associations. They are CDA files and I changed those to iTUnes. I...
  3. Windows media plays cd automatically. I wish to change that

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows media plays cd automatically. I wish to change that: I inserted a CD and Windows 10 asked what I wish to do, I accidently said windows media. SInce then it only opens in windows media. I wish it to open in iTunes. The recommendations on the interne mentioned file associations. They are CDA files and I changed those to iTUnes. I...
  4. Windows media plays cd automatically. I wish to change that

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Plugins

Plugins: Hi I installed all Windows Media player plugins in Windows 10 that I could find on Microsoft Website yesterday. Some are good... Others not or gets blocked by defender from accessing some folders and gets disabled. I can not remove them from the options menu and plugins...
  6. Windows Defender Plugin for Chrome?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Plugin for Chrome?: Just the other day or so, I stumbled onto this plugin. Windows Defender Browser Protection - Chrome Web Store How well does this offer protection compared to Chrome's Safe Browsing feature? 145200
  7. Prevent Chrome Plugin Uninstallation

Prevent Chrome Plugin Uninstallation: I am using an extension in Chrome that blocks certain websites. It works fine and the settings are password protected, but no password is required to uninstall the extension. This obviates its function because it can be removed, unblocking the sites with two clicks. I have...
  8. What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it?: I am trying to load a disk from Companies House, a UK Government agency. It tells me that it can see that I have Netscape, but do not have this plugin, that normally loads on start-up. I can't find anywhere to get it from....
  9. plugins

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    plugins: I got a message when I wanted to watch an episode that "This plugin is not supported". Where do I get free download for plugin for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/plugins/54bded07-8cda-4f72-985c-6272cd2c8326
  10. How to Disable Plugins in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to Disable Plugins in Edge: CCeaner reports 4 plugins enabled in Edge. But, when I click select Extensions form the menu it shows no active plugins. Am I missing something?? James 112275