Windows 10: How to clear Problem Reports in Windows 10

Discus and support How to clear Problem Reports in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows Reliability Monitor in Windows is a built-in tool that can be used for checking system errors, warnings, informational events and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 19, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to clear Problem Reports in Windows 10

How to clear Problem Reports in Windows 10 View-all-Reports-100x100.png
    Windows Reliability Monitor in Windows is a built-in tool that can be used for checking system errors, warnings, informational events and other critical events that can help you fix problems in Windows. It generates reports for events and then sends [...]

This post How to clear Problem Reports in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 19, 2018

2. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    • In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    • Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    • Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. How to clear Problem Reports in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - clear Problem Reports

2. Windows Reporting Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Reporting Problem: I turned on my PC about an hour ago and have been getting this Windows Problem Reporting process and I currently can’t Use my PC at all I’ve searched online to see if I can get some answers but I can’t seem to access and software to see what’s happening....
  3. Windows Reporting Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Reporting Problem: I turned on my PC about an hour ago and have been getting this Windows Problem Reporting process and I currently can’t Use my PC at all I’ve searched online to see if I can get some answers but I can’t seem to access and software to see what’s happening....
  4. Windows problem reporting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows problem reporting: For the past 2 days my programs load in but crash a few seconds in so I ran the task manager and it shows windows problem reporting under the programs I try to open , how do I get my programs to work? I tried to disable the windows error reporting service under services but...
  5. Windows problem reports

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows problem reports: Windows update have been broken for two months on my computer. How do I read this reports? I would hope Microsoft would learn something from these reports and send a better update [ATTACH]...
  6. Windows 10 Problem/error reporter

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Problem/error reporter: Hello, recently ive seen windows problem reporter pop up in my process list, using some of my CPU. I disabled it in registery and also in control panel, but the issue still persists. I noticed this issues started happening a few days after I enabled XMP in my mbo settings,...
  7. Windows 10 Powercfg Report---How to correct problems reported

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Powercfg Report---How to correct problems reported: I have ran a powercfg report the provided the below information. What error is most important to fix? How do you fix them? Are there any errors that don't have fixes? Analysis Results Errors USB Suspend:USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend This device did not enter the...
  8. Windows problem reporting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows problem reporting: Hi, I have a problem and that is my windows 10 is not running right. I found 2 windows reporting in task manager and when I try to search something on search bar, I cant type anything or it won't show up. And also when I open control panel to try a fix from YouTube the...
  9. Windows Problem Reporting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Problem Reporting: Is there a way to disable Windows Problem Reporting (c:\windows\system32\wermgr.exe) for good? It has uploaded over 14GB of data in the last week, and I can't seem to be able to stop that from happening. I already tried doing that in the Settings menu, to no avail....
  10. Windows problem reporter.....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows problem reporter.....: ....according to task manager seems to be uploading alot of data, anyone know why or what its uploading? 64152