Windows 10: how to clear taskbar tray icon list?

Discus and support how to clear taskbar tray icon list? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 1709 How does one edit or clear this list? I executed the "portable" version of Ultimate Windows Tweaker ONE time and chose not to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dickfitzwell, Aug 16, 2018.

1. how to clear taskbar tray icon list?

Windows 10 Pro 1709

How does one edit or clear this list? I executed the "portable" version of Ultimate Windows Tweaker ONE time and chose not to use it.

Thank you,

:)

dickfitzwell, Aug 16, 2018
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 16, 2018
  4. sfeinst Win User

how to clear taskbar tray icon list?

Taskbar Icons Display Settings List

When I right-click the taskbar and select Taskbar settings and then choose "Select which icons appear on the taskbar", the app displays a list of icons that I can turn on and off to appear in the task bar vs the system tray.

There is an app I use CapsLock indicator, which every time I upgrade to a newer version, adds to this list. So now I have 4 copies.

Where is this list stored and how can I remove items from the list?

sfeinst, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

how to clear taskbar tray icon list?

1. how to clear taskbar tray icon list? - Similar Threads - clear taskbar tray

2. How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray: How do I pin an icon on the taskbar to the tray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pin-an-icon-on-the-taskbar-to-the-tray/d0bcb916-4bed-4665-ae50-ccd2d58fb50e
  3. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  4. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  5. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  6. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  7. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

8. Taskbar Icon Tray gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icon Tray gone: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  9. Taskbar icons tray is missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons tray is missing.: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  10. How to move app icon from taskbar to tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move app icon from taskbar to tray: Hi, I'm looking for some way to move icon of any app currently working from the taskbar to tray, like for example Skype (with the new version from Windows Store that feature has been removed) or some other programs that just run in the background doing their thing and I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 how to clean cache icon taskbar tray list