Windows 10: How to completely uninstall MysticThumbs from OS?

Discus and support How to completely uninstall MysticThumbs from OS? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I installed earlier to Windows 10 MysticThumbs 4.2.0, later removed for bugs. Now I tested newest release 4.6.1 on virtual machine and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MIRKOSOFT, Mar 9, 2018.

1. MIRKOSOFT Win User

How to completely uninstall MysticThumbs from OS?

Hi!

I installed earlier to Windows 10 MysticThumbs 4.2.0, later removed for bugs.
    Now I tested newest release 4.6.1 on virtual machine and it is pretty nice.
    So, I tried to install this version to Windows back, but after GhostScript installation after main setup start, it reports that previous version was found and install will exit.
    I tried all possible folders and found nothing.
    I know to work with Registry Editor but don't know what exactly to find...
    Really don't know what else can be in OS.
    For complete info about OS: Windows 10.1709 x64 Pro Build 16299.192

Can anybody help me?
    Thank you all for each reply.
    Miro

:)

MIRKOSOFT, Mar 9, 2018

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607 Saying apps need to be uninstalled

It looks like MysticThumbs program was the culprit for this issue.

I removed the license key 1st for it so I can reinstall it later, and uninstalled/rebooted.

The installation for the Anniversary update now continued.

BrianHaines, Mar 9, 2018
  3. how to uninstall Windows 10 completely from my machine

Dear Community Member,

Thanks for your reply. Sadly, this will not work on my machine. The only thing that I can definitely get to is the Command Prompt.

Would you be able to tell me how I could get the machine started from the Command Prompt? I have a long list of .exe files, but do not know which files start the system properly,

Marek

MAREKWESOLOWSKI_472, Mar 9, 2018
  4. How to completely uninstall MysticThumbs from OS?

Caledon Ken, Mar 9, 2018
  5. MIRKOSOFT Win User
    Thank you very much!
    It solved my problem.
    Miro

MIRKOSOFT, Mar 9, 2018
  6. Excellent. Glad the forum could help.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to completely uninstall MysticThumbs from OS?

1. How to completely uninstall MysticThumbs from OS? - Similar Threads - completely uninstall MysticThumbs

2. How to uninstall MySQL completely from my system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall MySQL completely from my system?: Hello,I've downloaded MySQL for my windows 11. Apparently, I didn't follow the installation steps properly. I've chosen some options wrong during the installation process and it did not give me a desired output. So I thought of uninstalling it completely and start over again....
  3. How to uninstall MySQL completely from my system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall MySQL completely from my system?: Hello,I've downloaded MySQL for my windows 11. Apparently, I didn't follow the installation steps properly. I've chosen some options wrong during the installation process and it did not give me a desired output. So I thought of uninstalling it completely and start over again....
  4. How to Uninstall windows completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Uninstall windows completely: I'm trying to get rid of drivers and chipsets I installed on a from scratch build. Something went wrong and the drivers are corrupted and won't let me install a new set of drivers. its causing sound distortion via bluetooth and refusing to let me download things. I tried a...
  5. How to Uninstall windows completely

How to Uninstall windows completely: I'm trying to get rid of drivers and chipsets I installed on a from scratch build. Something went wrong and the drivers are corrupted and won't let me install a new set of drivers. its causing sound distortion via bluetooth and refusing to let me download things. I tried a...
  6. How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus Completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus Completely: Can anyone help me in uninstalling avast antivirus completely? I tried to uninstall it through device manager but it is not uninstalled completely. Need permanent solution of it. Thank You in advance....
  7. How to Uninstall Completely softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Uninstall Completely softwares: [ATTACH] I use Your Uninstaller software but I still find some folders of uninstalled softwares in AppData/Local. For example, Marmoset Toolbag3, Quixel. Can I delete these folders?...
  8. Uninstalling an OS from a partition?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling an OS from a partition?: Hello, My computer came with a dual boot 1 to Xubuntu and the other to Windows 10. I want to remove and uninstall the Xubuntu partition, so I looked in the Disk Management and I see that there's a 184GB, 2 500MB partitions and another that is 53GB. To remove the Ubuntu do I...
  9. Complete Uninstall

Complete Uninstall: 3-31-2020 Thanks for any help. I have uninstalled Macrium Reflect in the normal way but it has left garbage on my computer. It seems that Microsoft has sown it into Windows 10. How can I completely get rid of it????????? 153328
  10. how to completely uninstall a software

how to completely uninstall a software: I installed a software two days ago. Now I wish to uninstall it completely and want my PC to be in the state as it was before installing it. A simple uninstall may leave some of the backdoor components installed by this software. Unfortunately, Windows 10 has System Restore...