Windows 10: How to configure Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to configure Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, to all members of Windows 10 Forums! I'm new here and I wanna know that how can we configure Microsoft Outlook 2013 or 2016 on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mukhtar, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Mukhtar Win User

How to configure Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10?

Hello, to all members of Windows 10 Forums!
    I'm new here and I wanna know that how can we configure Microsoft Outlook 2013 or 2016 on Windows 10 operating system? *Sad*Sad*Sad

How to configure Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10? [​IMG]

Thanks!!!

:)

Mukhtar, Feb 27, 2016

2. HTC S740 Sync Problem

I Have A HTC S740.I Am Unable To Sync My Contacts On My Windows 7 PC.It Says "Microsoft Outlook Is Not Configured". Guys Please Tell Me How To Configure MS Outlook For Sync My HTC S740 Contacts In Detail. Thank You

Faisal3dfx, Feb 27, 2016
  3. mohsin25 Win User
    Plz i need help seriously i have Nokia E61i

can please any one tell me how to configure the microsoft outlook in this nokia E61i model and configuring the VOIP service in the mobile?

mohsin25, Feb 27, 2016
  4. How to configure Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10?

Have you signed in with your Microsoft account and password
    If not that is what it is asking for
    Also might not work with a local account
    I have a full account and password and mine works ok
    Also can you give us more information on what you have tried so far

hTconeM9user, Feb 27, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    It is best for you to ask such question in a forum specialized in Microsoft Office products:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...e_365hp?auth=1

After you get there, on the left side, under Office Products, click the pointer and select.

davidhk, Feb 27, 2016
  6. See if you can configure it from Control Panel (search for outlook)
    you should get to this to configure accounts, data files etc

sounds like under the profiles button you have it configured for a business exchange account, so unless you are connected to that it will fail to open

How to configure Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10? [​IMG]

paulsalter, Feb 27, 2016
  7. snoopy51 Win User
    The message indicated you have not set up the Exchange Account correctly or the file location has been changed.

Is this a new Exchange Account?

Follow Paulsater's suggestion, create a new Profile and setup your Exchange Account again! When you create a new profile, the profile name is included in OST file name. For example, said you have an account called L: mukhtar@something.com, the OST file name may be "L: mukhtar@something.com Profile.ost" where the old profile name is called Profile. With the new profile name "New Profile", the OST name is now "L: mukhtar@something.com New Profile.OST."

snoopy51, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to configure Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10?

1. How to configure Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - configure Microsoft Outlook

2. How can I configure Outlook on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I configure Outlook on my PC: I've been unable to use my desktop Outlook since 2020.Although I can still access my mail via Yahoo, I woiuld like to get back to using my Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-configure-outlook-on-my-pc/98824903-8024-4ae8-ab62-12d1cb1af5b3
  3. How can I configure Outlook on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I configure Outlook on my PC: I've been unable to use my desktop Outlook since 2020.Although I can still access my mail via Yahoo, I woiuld like to get back to using my Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-configure-outlook-on-my-pc/98824903-8024-4ae8-ab62-12d1cb1af5b3
  4. configuring gmail with outlook 2016 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    configuring gmail with outlook 2016 on windows 10: I am struggling to configure outlook 2016 on windows 10 to be used with gmail. The error I am getting is following [ATTACH] I read following "since July 15, 2014, Google has strengthened the protection of accounts by blocking applications that use simple validation...
  5. Outlook configuration not working with G-Suite

Outlook configuration not working with G-Suite: Hi I have a g-suite email with 2 step verification. I wanted to use Outlook for email. So I did create an app password from g-suite security , but Outlook keeps asking for password input as if it does not acknowledge the app password. so i deactivated the 2 steps...
  6. Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Mail Configuration Issues: I've set up Outlook 2016 with the following email accounts: L: myname@outlook.com - Microsoft account using Exchange Server plus 3 other email accounts on IMAP including a Gmail account. All work and send / receive mail fine. Please advise: How do you configure Outlook...
  7. microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10

microsoft mail configuration in Windows 10: I wanted to add my icloud mail account to Microsoft mail as imap account. even aafter trying several times I am getting errors. Someone kindly help please....
  8. outlook 2007 configuration settings

in Browsers and Email
    outlook 2007 configuration settings: Hi, This pc uses win10 pro, and outlook 2007. Recently the connection to email server failed and I'm not able to re-establish. I tried manual settings as per Setting up Microsoft Outlook 2007 to check your email - InMotion Hosting but connection to email (gmail.com) is not...
  9. Outlook configuration for custom domain email?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook configuration for custom domain email?: Hi, I have my own domain's email which uses Outlook itself. I can login via Live.com or Outlook.com and it works fine but I am unable to set it up via Outlook 2016. Microsoft has provided me the following mail configuration in the Outlook.com settings: Server name:...
  10. How do I configure Outlook to run on startup

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I configure Outlook to run on startup: Right click Outlook in Start > All apps, select More > Open file location: [img] This opens folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs, where Start shortcuts are located. Right click Outlook shortcut and copy it. Type %appdata% in File Explorer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i configured microsoft outlook to start when I start windows

2. how to configure outlook 2013 in windows 10

3. configure microsoft outlook in windows 10