Windows 10: How to configure Port Forwarding?

Discus and support How to configure Port Forwarding? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI, My router gets different IP addresses. Dynamic DNS is enabled. I have to configure port forwarding in my router. While configuring port... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ugn10, Jan 23, 2017.

1. ugn10 Win User

How to configure Port Forwarding?

HI,

My router gets different IP addresses. Dynamic DNS is enabled.

I have to configure port forwarding in my router. While configuring port forwarding, I need to fill following details:

• Internal IP
    • Internal Port
    • Remote IP
    • External Port
    • Protocol (TCP/UDP)

Please guide me to configure Port Forwarding in my router.

Regards
    UGN

:)

ugn10, Jan 23, 2017

2. How do I configure a 3.5mm audio output port to show drop down box of options when device plugged in.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in audio settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "checking the remember my pick box", which option have you selected for audio output port?
    • What is your default audio device?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 23, 2017
  3. How do I configure a 3.5mm audio output port to show drop down box of options when device plugged in.

The option I checked was remember headphones, since then there is no drop down menu that always appeared when any device was plugged into this combo mic/hesdphone/headset/etc... jack. Now I need other options for this combo jack but can't find it anywhere
    on laptop so I can configue it. No device shows in device manager in any audio. Where can I find how to configue 3.5mm combo jack? My current audio default device is tv through HDMI port, but I have changed that to laptop speakers & back, no effect on 3.5mm
    jack.

randygobell, Jan 23, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

You dont say what the router is so we dont have a clue and you dont say why or for what you are port forwarding.
    The best way is goto Guides for Port Forwarding a Router find your router and it will give you step by step instuctions on how to do it

Samuria, Jan 23, 2017
Thema:

1. How to configure Port Forwarding? - Similar Threads - configure Port Forwarding

2. How do I port forward

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I port forward: How do I port forward with spectrum ipv6 internet submitted by /u/Fuzesbtw [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lh3oqy/how_do_i_port_forward/
  3. Forwarded port filtered

in Windows 10 Support
    Forwarded port filtered: Hello My name is Bo and I live in Sweden. I'm a member of a small songgroup and we try to find a way to reherse from our different homes- (Normal Videoconference software have far too much latency). we have found a software which seems to do the work if we can have a server...
  4. Port forward

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Port forward: Why do the various sites online for checking the router's open ports see the doors closed, while they are open? I have a Fastweb Fastgate router. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/7c87e27e-60f9-4ff3-9582-f20582de3024
  5. Port Forward

Port Forward: How do I port forward? I tried portforward.com but did not work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/00a563a6-dab5-478b-9547-f6c19f73e1a8
  6. PORT FORWARDING

PORT FORWARDING: HEY, i tried a lot!!! but i am not successful in port fordwarding... where is the problem, i don't know. How to solve.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forwarding/581bf140-fd49-471c-8412-dc44d9023e79
  7. Port forwarding issue

Port forwarding issue: I have a public IP address and sometimes host game servers on my PC. I was perfectly able to do this before, but now any server that I create doesn't seem to be visible from the outside of network. I made no changes to the network configuration, the only thig that appears to...
  8. Port Forwarding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Port Forwarding: Need to open up ports for an upcoming project (HTTPs, SSH, and RDP). I've added all these services in the "port forwarding" section of my network settings. However when scanning with netstat, I cannot find these ports enabled. Pinging directly with telnet I get a failed...
  9. Can't port forwarding

Can't port forwarding: [ATTACH] Port serviciu = Service port Port intern = Intern port Adresa IP = IP Address Protocol = Protocol Toate = All Stare = Status Activat = On/Activated Modificare = Modify Stergere = Delete I am trying to portforward a server but it doesn't work [ATTACH] I...
  10. Port forwarding help

Port forwarding help: How can i make port forwarding? I can't seem to make it. 86212