Windows 10: How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set

Discus and support How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LS Kaushik, Aug 19, 2018.

1. How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set

How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set

:)

LS Kaushik, Aug 19, 2018

2. Connecting Samsung Level U with Windows-10 Laptop

Hi,

I have Samsung Level U bluetooth headphone with me and i am not able to connect it with my laptop. Currently i am having Windows-10 OS in my laptop. When i try to add my device in Laptop Bluetooth settings, my bluetooth device is not showing in searching
    list.

Can anyone explain me that how to connect my bluetooth device with my Windows-10 laptop..?

Regards,

Santosh HS

Shivalingaiah, Aug 19, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Samsung Announces New Samsung LEVEL U Wireless Bluetooth Headset

Samsung Electronics America, Inc., today announced the Samsung LEVEL U as the newest member of its LEVEL headset lineup. Incorporating the latest in Samsung technology, this new Bluetooth headset pairs a stylish design and a comfortable fit with crystal-clear call quality and a premium sound experience.

With a flexible neck band and soft ear grips, Samsung's LEVEL U offers exceptional wearing comfort and a simplified experience. Samsung's latest LEVEL headset is equipped with built-in controls that allow wearers to conveniently adjust volume, pause, play or skip a track without having to reach for their paired device. In addition, the LEVEL U provides up to 10 hours of usage time, so users can get the most out of their listening for much longer.

How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set 5a_thm.jpg

Utilizing Samsung's latest in mobile and audio technology, the LEVEL U provides users with a best-in-class, mobile device listening experience. With two built-in microphones and its 12mm dynamic drivers, the LEVEL U delivers accurate and clear sound reproduction, as well as deep bass and a balanced overall sound. Through Bluetooth 4.1 and the Apt-X Codec, users can enjoy high-quality audio without the fuss of wires.

Samsung's latest wireless headset also has noise and echo-reducing technology and vibration notifications to alert wearers of incoming calls, missed calls, text messages, calendar events and more.

Samsung LEVEL U joins a growing lineup of Samsung's LEVEL products. Launched in April of 2014, the LEVEL line includes some of Samsung's best-sounding and most-stylish products. Among headphones, LEVEL U joins Samsung LEVEL On (wired and wireless), Samsung LEVEL Over (wireless) and Samsung LEVEL In (wired). Other products within the LEVEL line are the Samsung LEVEL Box and LEVEL Box Mini portable wireless speakers and the LEVEL Link Bluetooth dongle that adds Bluetooth transmitting and receiving capabilities.

The Samsung LEVEL U comes in Black Sapphire and White and will be available in the U.S. starting July 1, 2015 for $69.99.

btarunr, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Kris Ver Win User

Connecting Samsung Level U with Windows-10 Laptop

Hi,

Driver incompatibility between your existing Bluetooth driver and your current Windows version might be one of the possible reasons why you're having this issue. However, to identify the exact cause of this, we would like
    to ask for additional information:

• Is this the first time that you're connecting the Samsung Level U Bluetooth headphone to your laptop? If not, were there any changes made on your computer prior to this?
    • Do you have another PC that you can connect the Bluetooth headphone?
      If so, kindly check if the same issue persists.

Meanwhile, kindly check this
    link
    for more information on how to connect a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or other audio device to a Windows PC.

We look forward to your response.

Kris Ver, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. How to connect Samsung Level U Bluetooth head set - Similar Threads - connect Samsung Level

2. Problem with bluetooth and connecting to Samsung Earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with bluetooth and connecting to Samsung Earbuds: Good afternoon guys.I have this problem with my Windows 11 Laptop. Basically I can't connect and get my Samsung Earbuds to work with bluetooth these work in every device that i have.Audio is connected, but I can't find the mic in my audio devices.This is what i tried:Update...
  3. Problem with bluetooth and connecting to Samsung Earbuds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with bluetooth and connecting to Samsung Earbuds: Good afternoon guys.I have this problem with my Windows 11 Laptop. Basically I can't connect and get my Samsung Earbuds to work with bluetooth these work in every device that i have.Audio is connected, but I can't find the mic in my audio devices.This is what i tried:Update...
  4. Samsung level U microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Samsung level U microphone: Hey, I have a Samsung level U headset, when I connect my headset to my computer, it shows two device, Samsung headphone and Samsung headset, well Samsung headphone is working properly, but when I choose headset to use the microphone it's not working at all. All my drivers...
  5. regarding bluetooth head set connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding bluetooth head set connectivity: good morning, I am trying to connect my bluetooth headset to my laptop but it is unable to connect. neither any voice is coming nor audio is connecting . can you please help me out from this problem . It is very urgent for me. please help me out from this. Regards....
  6. Connecting Samsung Level U with Windows-10 Laptop

Connecting Samsung Level U with Windows-10 Laptop: I have Samsung Level U bluetooth headphone with me and i am not able to connect it with my laptop. Currently i am having Windows-10 OS in my laptop. When i try to add my device in Laptop Bluetooth settings, my bluetooth device is not showing in searching list. Can anyone...
  7. My Samsung level U is not play audio from certain apps, is there a way to fix this?

My Samsung level U is not play audio from certain apps, is there a way to fix this?: The app i'm using is zoom, samsung level u not able to play the sound from it, the sound just plays from the default computer speaker. i have checked the volume mixer and it seems that there is no way to control the volume of the app ZOOM or any other apps....
  8. Samsung level U headset bluetooth connectivity

Samsung level U headset bluetooth connectivity: Hi Team, I am able to connect all other devices to my HP laptop widows 10 device except Samsung Level U headset. Similarly I can connect Samsung level U headset with all other devices except HP windows 10 laptop. Could you please advice what could be the issue? Thanks,...
  9. Bluetooth Head Set Mic Settings issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Head Set Mic Settings issue: [ATTACH]i am trying to set up my BT Head Set mic ..output of sounds is good working but as i go for mic settings windows hangs up again and again all i am already updated and my devices is fully functioning nice over all other devices such as phone and ipads..muss address...
  10. USB or Bluetooth Interface Head Set with Microsoft Teams

USB or Bluetooth Interface Head Set with Microsoft Teams: I need to purchase a head set with both audio and microphone to participate in conferences using Microsoft Teams. Does it matter if I purchase a head set using USB or Bluetooth interface? Which works best with Teams?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung level u doesnt connect to pc