Windows 10: How to connect Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10

Discus and support How to connect Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I connect a Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10? Everything I'm trying is failing!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MMason1, Jul 8, 2018.

1. MMason1 Win User

How to connect Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10

How do I connect a Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10? Everything I'm trying is failing!

:)

MMason1, Jul 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 laptop - playing music from it to a Samsung wireless R1 speaker

Hi Alison,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• What is the file type and file location of the music you're trying to play?
    • What application are you using to play music?
    • How do you connect your Samsung R1 speaker to your laptop? Is it via WiFi or Bluetooth?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 laptop - playing music from it to a Samsung wireless R1 speaker

What is the model number of your Samsung R1 360 degrees wireless speaker? Already tried playing other audio file format or speaker if it works?

You can try this basic troubleshooting:

1. Unplug the speaker from the power outlet, and wait for 60 seconds to plug it back. This actually refreshes the system of the speaker to avoid glitches.

2. Once plug the speakers, check the issue by connecting the speakers to the laptop.

3. Make sure to connect the speakers and the computer to same network.

4. Launch the app and try connecting the speakers.

ShawnAngelo00, Jul 8, 2018
  4. How to connect Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10

Windows 10 laptop - playing music from it to a Samsung wireless R1 speaker

Just bought a Samsung R1 speaker and have a Samsung RF511 laptop - have paired them and can play radio through the speakers - BUT it does not play my MUSIC from my file. Why is this? And what do I need to do? I downloaded the Samsung Multiroom App.
    I also wish to use my Microsoft Linx 1010 tablet with the Speakers.

Help.

Christmas present, but not fully working, despite hours of effort from me & IT chap.....

AlisonBurton, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

How to connect Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10

1. How to connect Samsung R1 speaker to PC with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - connect Samsung speaker

2. connect Samsung 10e with Dell Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connect Samsung 10e with Dell Windows 10 PC: I use Link To Windows on my Samsung 10 e and Your Phone on my PC. I love it. But it keeps disconnecting, and I have to go back to aka.ms.etc and enter a code to reconnect them. Any idea how I can stop having to do this? I don't know what's causing it....
  3. connect Samsung 10e with Dell Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect Samsung 10e with Dell Windows 10 PC: I use Link To Windows on my Samsung 10 e and Your Phone on my PC. I love it. But it keeps disconnecting, and I have to go back to aka.ms.etc and enter a code to reconnect them. Any idea how I can stop having to do this? I don't know what's causing it....
  4. How do I connect my 2 WAM3500 Samsung speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I connect my 2 WAM3500 Samsung speakers: How do I connect my 2 WAM3500 samsung speakers to my PC.. I have them showing as both connected at the same time see below [ATTACH] But can not get BOTH of them to play music at the same time. How do i get windows to play the music thru both of them at the same time?...
  5. how to connect speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to connect speaker: how to connect speaker to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-speaker/8098e775-8014-4c59-8c65-4ba1e917903c
  6. My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc

My samsung earbuds connectivity to my windows 10 pc: Hi, I have a windows 10 Acer aspire with numerous upgrades that I've made to it. when I connect my Samsung earbuds to the computer, It says that they are connected to music and voice. I cannot hear anything, and besides, I thought you should be able to use them to play games....
  7. How do I connect a wireless speaker to my Samsung notebook?

How do I connect a wireless speaker to my Samsung notebook?: How do I connect a wireless speaker to my Samsung notebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-wireless-speaker-to-my-samsung/6a4b65df-26f8-431a-9ef9-9ff6247637ba
  8. speakers wont connect to pc

speakers wont connect to pc: hi I need help my speakers don't show up in display playback and it is not in the hidden devices and I checked if the speakers work with my laptop and they do but not with the pc and the only thing that connects to the sound is nvidia high definition audio and all my drivers...
  9. pc samsung ,windows 10

pc samsung ,windows 10: Ho appena ristallato Windows 10 sul mio portatile Samsung, ma non ho più la webcam, ho fatto quasi tutto fosse possibile, ma non trovo la soluzione per installare webcam vi chiedo se esiste una soluzione, o devo aspettare che Samsung o Microsoft rilasci driver per Windows...
  10. Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung to launch Always Connected PC with Windows 10 this year: It appears that Microsoft has finally managed to bring more partners on board. Samsung is launching its first Windows 10 ARM PC later this year. Qualcomm today announced Snapdragon 850 processor and it will power the next-generation Always Connected PCs, including Samsung’s....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect samsung r1 to pc

2. samsung r1 connect to pc

3. connect pc to samsung r1 with wifi

4. how to connect samsung r1 with wifi,
  5. samsung px-wth x22 speaker,
  6. play pc sound to samsung r1,
  7. samsung r1 bluetooth driver for windows 10,
  8. r1 samsung speaker pc,
  9. samsung r1 speaker on windows 10,
  10. setup samsung r1 to computer,
  11. connect samsung speaker to this laptop,